Little Morgan

Alex's Pov

"Tobin this is one of the best Ideas you have had in years" I smiled "But when are we going to do it and how we need to go get the stuff"

"Relax I have another Idea" she said "We just tell chris and Kelley we are going to get coffee and we get the stuff" she said "oh And I was thinking we can have a little board with whatever you want to write"

"Good Idea tobs lets go do it" we walked out and got in the car

"But what if Kelley dosen't want kids? or what if I am a bad mom"

"Alex you have two kids I am sure you are a great mom and besides I am sure Kelley will die of happiness when she finds out about little morgan"

I smiled "I know Imagine A little one running around the field with a Kelley O'hara jersey"

"Wait question are you taking Kelley's last name?"

"Nope or I don't know we are still figuring that out but for now we need to worry about the fact on how am I going to tell her I am carrying her baby"

"Relax we got this" she smiled 

we got to the store and got everything before we went back home We stopped by a coffe shop

"Okay so like we planned you go to the store with Kelley and the kids while I set it up deal?"

"Deal"I smiled "but what about chris?"

"Shit I forgot about her" she sighs "lets tell her so she can stay home and help you"

"Um okay call her"

Tobin took her phone out and called her

"Hi baby" 

I smirked "whipped" I whispered

she glared at me and I just rolled my eyes

"Tobs where are you?"

"we went out to get coffee with Alex but here is the thing" she said 

"Oh tobin you are too slow" I grabbed the phone from her "Hey Pressy"

"Hey Alex"

I explained everything to her

"OMG!!!! Kelley is going to get so happy but yes I'll help you we are friends and that's what friends are for"

"Thanks Pressy we are going to be home soon"

I hanged up and have tobin back her phone

"No but Lex I wanted to talk to chris"

"Oh come on you'll talk to her when we arrive"

we got up and drove back home.Kelley was already there. The twins and Hazel had gone out to eat something and tobin when to "talk" with chris I know they are going to end up making out. I walked into our bedroom and where Kelley was on her phone I took her phone out of her hands

"Hey! Lex I was about to win" she frowned 

"yes well pay attention to your girlfriend"

"correction you are my fiancee soon to be my wife so" she smirks "come here" she pulled me into her

I smiled and kissed her cheek 

"You need to go to the store and get a few things before we go back to Orlando"

"No I am going to tie you to the bed and keep you there because I don't think I can spend a few weeks without you my love"

"Nope I am going back to Florida besides my family is going over for a few days so and besides Kate has been asking me non stop when we will go back she misses the beach and on the other Hand mads misses Blue" I smiled "So miss Kelley get your ass up and go to the store please baby"