Author's Note

Please Help me pick some book I should write thank you :)

Preath Book: Chris and Tobin have been best friends since they meet at camp for the national team a year later they got together Both of them Agreed to keep their relationship Hiden due to them not coming out yet. But things get harder between both of them.

Kellex Book: Alex Morgan has the perfect life back at California she is happy with her family and friends and her boyfriend but what happens when she gets called to the national Team and a certain browned eye Defender caughs her eye.

Kellex and Preath one shots :) Request Open

Kellex Story:Kelley O'hara and her Girlfriend Hope Solo have been The Power couple of the uswnt That's Until Kelley Arrives to her house after an Important game and fins Hope with someone else. Alex on the other hand has been crushing on Kelley since their last camp she can't tell her beacuse she is scared of lossing her as a friend. The next camp Alex is ignoring Kelley to push aside her feelings while Hope is trying to get her back what will Kelley do?

Preath Book: Tobin and Christen meet when they were in highschool Their Relationship is going Great Until Chris is Asked to go to play in sweden 2 years later she gets called for the National team will The feelings she had for tobin come back or would she stay in sweden?

Allright so I want to write a new book but let me know what you guys want me to write Leave a comment :)