ꫀᦓꪻ᥅ꪖꪀᧁꫀᦔ ꪶꪮꪜꫀ

based on all the drama das been happening between kyrie, bron n the "media"

-

^"I was just like damn? You know? And it kind of hurt me a little bit...."

Kyrie felt a slight pang in his chest. He honestly hadn't meant to insult LeBron..., well not completely anyways. He just wanted Kevin to know that he loved and trusted him like he hadn't with any other teammate before, now whether that meant he didn't trust LeBron he wasn't sure of himself. He confused himself at time to be honest, it's like whenever he wanted to say something it wouldn't come out the way he intended or perceived it in his head.

He pushed his tablet to the side of the couch and crossed his legs together throwing the blanket over himself.

In all honesty he hadn't expected LeBron to even pick up on what he said he thought he would be busy doing king shit like winning a championship without him or ruling over the bubble or something not watching some lame podcast that Kyrie was on. It did make his heart flutter a little to know that Bron had taken time out of his day to watch the podcast and read the transcript; as fucked up as their relationship was, there was no denying that Kyrie still loved that man, but he wouldn't admit that out loud anyways. The ancestors would be disappointed he thought to himself.

"If you keep thinking about that man I swear I'll summon the ancestors to knock some sense into you myself"

Kyrie smiled and rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't work like that Kev, but honest to god I probably need it.."

Kevin walked over and plopped down next to him.

"It's not your fault he perceived it that way, his perception is his reality, doesn't mean it's right though" Kevin replied shrugging "It doesn't help that the media were propagating their ideas as well, probably helped him form an opinion."

Kyrie shook his head slightly. He wanted to point out that LeBron had mentioned that he listened to it for himself and got the transcript so it was solely based on his own opinion but he decided against it because who side was he on? His own or Brons, he didn't even know.

"Do you think I should call him and apologize?" Kyrie blurted out

Kevin stared at him like he had just gave another of his prophecies. He couldn't lie it did make him a little jealous how much Kyrie still lived Bron, although he would never admit it, everyone could see the moved Kevin admitted to make on Kyrie and how Kyrie would follow along then back down because he felt like he was cheating on Bron even though he was the one who left Bron in the first place..it was messy but they were getting there.

Kevin shrugged casually. "You're the one with the big brain here, follow your heart..."

He stood up and stretched slightly. "Got a shoot around with Caris and the gang, you coming?" Kevin asked as he grabbed an apple off the counter

"Nah gotta reflect, relax my mind a little you know?" Kyrie responded positioning himself in the middle of the couch

Kevin shrugged not really expecting him to join he never really liked play in tournaments for as a long as he had known him.

"When you call him tell him I said what's up then?" Kevin shouted as he closed the door

Kyrie rolled his eyes and smiled lightly. He would question how Kevin knew he had settled on calling Bron, but at the same time Kyrie had been looking for an excuse to talk to Bron for the longest and anybody with two braincells knew this.