ƒเ૨รƭ เɱρ૨εรรเσɳร α૨ε ℓαรƭ เɱρ૨εรรเσɳร

bron n ad; they meet for the first time after ad joins lake nation ft. lbj being the biggest s i m p known to mankind lmao

-

LeBron was a hopeless romantic. As ironic as it seemed it was the truth. Big muscular scary King James that ruled the entire Eastern Conference for multiple seasons would fall in love with anyone that just as much as smiled at him. It took him a while to accept it at first, but after the first five hundred teases from DWade on how he dated basically the entire Banana Boat Crew and seemed to have a thing for short point guards that were super feisty, he realized he fell in love too quickly. So he made a pact to himself, think with your head, not your heart and especially not your dick.

It was a fine Sunday when Anthony had finalized his agreement to sign with the Lakers. Rob had called Bron and gave him the news. He was excited to finally play with a high caliber player again. Carrying was no easy job; he didn't blame the young-ins for not taking the game as seriously, but for a guy like LeBron, who's age was catching up to him, it meant his time left in the league was limited, but there was still a lot of work left to be done.

Contrary to popular belief, LeBron hadn't just sweetened up to Davis when trying to get him to join the Lakers, they had been friends for a few years prior; getting close during All-Star and meeting a few times in the off season. LeBron had always known Anthony had potential but could see that he needed another player to set him up and the Pelicans were just not the right fit for him.

LeBron was brought out of his thoughts by the buzzing of his phone. The guys were deciding on a day to meet up and get to know AD. He was cool with that and would definitely be there, but he always liked getting to know his teammates personally before hand, so he decided to text AD and ask him to come up to his place later that day.

Congrats big man, Los Angeles gon open your eyes for real.
LeBron started.
How bout coming down to my place to celebrate?
Simple, sweet, and to the point. He hit send; getting a response almost immediately.

I'm down, wouldn't miss it for the world😉
AD replied

For a second LeBron wondered if he was flirting with him. He pushed that thought to the back of his head, after all who wouldn't want to have dinner with their childhood idol, he was just being friendly that was all it was. He shook his and shared his location with AD, placing his phone on the counter.

"You planning on buying a crib here?" Bron asked pouring them both a glass.

"Wanna get to know the city first you know, so I can decide which area I wanna stay at." AD answered.

"Fair enough, " LeBron handed AD a glass and took a sip from his own. "You know, if you need a place I can always lend you one of mine.." He proposed, placing his drink on the table.

"We sharing properties now? I ain know we were that far into our relationship." Anthony joked

LeBron chuckled a little but secretly, his mind was racing, was he flirting with him or was he being friendly, LeBron couldn't tell and frankly he didn't want to know, so he took another l o n g sip.

"It's the least I can do, you left everything you've known since you came to the league to join us." LeBron responded

"You right bout that one, one of the hardest parts of making the decision was deciding if I was really ready to leave everything behind." AD revealed

LeBron nodded. He had definitely been there and done that, he knew exactly how AD was feeling right now.

"Yeah man, I know what you mean, when I left Cleveland for the first time I felt like I was letting everyone down.," LeBron agreed "But I knew that one day I would come and fulfill the prophecy, but for that moment in time, there was some learning I needed to do, so Miami it was." He ended.

AD smiled, "That was obviously another prophecy of its own, y'all became one of the best big threes to ever do it!"

LeBron chuckled. AD was already moving up on the favourite teammates list, but he would never tell anyone that.

"I just hope the people of LA embrace me the way Miami embraced you."

"Don't worry bout them, they'll love you, specially when they see the great things you'll do for their organization." LeBron said confidently

"Thanks Big Boss, " Anthony replied grinning. Just then his phone went off.

"Fuck, hate to cut this short but coach wants me at the gym to get my fitting and stuff done." AD apologized getting up and stuffing his things in his pockets.

LeBron hated to admit it, but he was sad to see him leave, only because it was lonely living in an enormous mansion as a bachelor NOT because he was falling in love with him.

"Nah you good, new recruit duties, I understand." LeBron got up from his seat as well and lead him to the door

"See you at practice?" Anthony questioned as Bron opened the door, not really sure if vets like LeBron needed to practice,

"Course."

AD took a couple steps outside before turning around.

"You forget something? I can get it if y-"
Before LeBron could even get the rest of his sentence out AD pressed a soft kiss to his cheek.

LeBron just stood there speechless. He watched as AD practically sprinted to his car and shouted something about seeing him later.

Maybe because he hadn't been in a relationship since Kyrie dumped him or because he was slightly jealous Kyrie had moved on faster than him or because he was a hopeless romantic, but he thinks, he thinks.., he might just be falling in love with a man he met 30 minutes ago...

a/n- i kno dis is little shorter than what i normally write but i kinda wanted to test the waters as ion think ive ever since dis ship so tell me if y'all r fuckin w it n i'll continue it; fun fact, i almost scraped dis cuz i ain think they could go together but then i saw dat pic of them biking together n i was like nvm they're cute af. also next fic will be a dame n cj one so stay tune for that, love y'all xoxoxo