The Hermit's Cave

Oct. 7 

// stand-alone conversation between the Major Arcana Tarot characters.
Happened in pre-canon timeline. //
___________________________________________

A majestically tall humanoid-owl figure enters The Hermit's Realm, meeting the enormous bear-like figure, who watches the visitor with suspicion. 

The Hermit: "You are not the true Priestess, are you..."

The feminine owl-like figure chuckles with a very deep voice as they shed their feathery disguise and turns into a white-furred masculine, muscular, humanoid goat figure. 

The Devil: "You're no fun. Well then, you must have known about my plan. How about we--"

Another figure interrupts the scene, the real High Priestess glares at the menacing goat.  

The High Priestess: "Halt, Devil! Thou shall not deceive any longer. This plan of yours is foolish."

The Devil: "(tsk tsk) No dearie, The Fool was foolish. I, simply intend to share my power, help certain mortals~ " 

The High Priestess: "You would only bring chaos all across the realms, thus you     must   be   stopped. "

Opening her wings, The Priestess unleashes glowing symbols, ready to fight. 

The Devil lets out a soft laugh. "Very well..

He summons levitating chains that appears to emit burning heat. 

"Challenge accepted."

The Hermit: "Oh no.." 

___________________________________________

// apparently The Hermit has an official sprite now, though I haven't read the new chapters at the moment //