A Satrinava Tale

Oct. 24 
[for Day 16]

Young Natiqa & Nazali Satrinava siblings moment! 

_______________________________

Nazali Satrinava, was age 15, their sister Natiqa at 10. Despite the five-year gap, the two siblings get along pretty well. 

One night, little Natiqa got a cold but is too stubborn to take her medicine, she wants to play instead of resting. Nazali, the medic of the family, was sent to take care of her. They enter her bedroom and found Natiqa in a pillow fort. 

NaTiqa: Who goes there?! Did that witch Nafiza sent you? [sniffle]

NaZali: Language, Tiqa. 

Tiqa: Sorry.. [sniff] Did the elder magician Nafiza sent you? I am not drinking her bitter potion! 

Zali: That's better. And uhm, yes! 'Tis I, Knight Zali, I've come to bargain! You must drink the bitter yet healing potion, in exchange.. uh.. I shall be at your service for an entire month! 

Tiqa: Hmm... Very well, but! You shall have to win my challenge first, too see if thou arth worthy! [cough cough sniff]

Zali: What is the challenge, Princess? 

Tiqa: Tame my white dragon, and wield her golden sword. Then thy shall earn my trust. [sniffle] 

Zali: [bows] I shall not fail thee. 

~~ 

Young Nazali acts out a battle with a stuffed toy, running around the room pretending to be flying. Later they hold out a hard-paper sword. Natiqa is very entertained. 

Tiqua: Congratulations, [sniff] dear Knight! As the winner you may demand a request, to which I cannot deny. Anything you ask! [cough]

Zali: I thank thee, woozy Princess Natiqa. Need I remind you my offer to drink our elder's potion? 

Tiqa: Verrrryy well~ ... But you better keep your promise and be at my service for a month. [pouts]

~~ 

Natiqa drinks finally drinks the medicine and falls asleep. Nazali tucked her in and decided to take a nap on the edge of the bed. 

Nazali will have to clear their schedule in the following month, to spend time with their sibling, Princess' order, not that they mind. 

They smile at their dozing sister as they close their eyes. 

_______________________________

// wholesome sick-fic because yes. //