phone situation

i already talked about this on my message board but i feel like ranting. so pretty much my mom called me into her room and she was like "bring your phone." so i did, of course i had to quickly delete a few apps. and she was like "i just want to see because i know that you changed your password." ok so first of all i changed my password months ago because it was originally my birthday and i felt like anyone i knew would just be able to open the phone which i didn't want. and i also wanted a one direction themed password. so that's what i did. but here's the thing that i'm upset about. i'm not sure when but someone my mom went in my room (which idc about that much) and then tried to open my phone. and before i sound too ungrateful, i'm very thankful my parents got me a nice phone for my birthday so yeah. but i just feel like that's snooping. like there's nothing i'm truly hiding but there's things i definitely wouldn't want her to see. like i've googled *a lot* of things about topics like sexuality and stuff and i really don't want her to see that. so yeah. that's just kinda how i feel about this. maybe i'm ungrateful idk but i feel like i deserve a little bit of privacy but whatever. she wasn't able to open the phone without my help so that's good.

sorry i keep talking about this i just really like venting but i have no one to vent too. 😂