my room

so i decided to put some taylor swift pictures up on my closet door. they're the ones that come with the 1989 album and forever i've had no idea what to do with them. so it comes with 13 pictures (ofc) and i did like a 4 by 3 thing (one is up on the bulletin board i have in my room). and now all of the sudden i have all this motivation to redo my room. not right now because it's 10:11 pm but maybe start over the weekend or something idk. although looking around my room it lowkey looks like it belong to a 5 year old. so hopefully (if i go through with this) my parents will let me take the princess picture off of my wall. idek what i wanna do with my room but i don't want it to look super young anymore.
and also why do doing such little things motivate me so much. like i literally taped some pictures to a door and no i wanna change up my room.
but at the same time i never really finish things i start so ya.
maybe i'll actually go through with something this time. and if i do, my parents better be prepared for a lot of one direction stuff to go up.
after i actually type them out, all my rants feel really pointless lmao

𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗆¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें