school

so i've been doing school virtually since the end of last april. there's been no hybrid option so everyone has just been online. and the way it's worked is each day we have the same four class. each class is forty five minutes long and we have two classes in the morning and then a two hour break and then the other two classes. we also dont have any classes on wednesday so it's an asynchronous work day. so i've taken science and art and health (those are both related arts which change each quarter) and them english and french in the afternoon. so the semester ends on friday and our last day of classes is thursday. the second semester starts next monday so it's a whole new set of classes. this includes social studies, tech ed and p.e. (as the related arts) and math and chorus. but starting in mid april we're going to be going back to school in a hybrid method. but the thing is classes are now going to be 85 minutes long. so while some kids had to do 45 minutes of p.e., i'm going to be doing 85 minutes of it! and also math. which ig is a good thing so i learn more stuff. but like how is this fair? i know that they're trying to get us all back into school and stuff but like 40 extra minutes of each class? and like i can hardly make it through 10 minutes of gym how am i supposed to make it through 85? and only a handful of kids are going to have to do this. since most of the kids will take it in the first three quarters but i'm in the last one.

ok enough of that.