Chapter 8

Thanks for the 500+ reads. I really do appreciate it. I hope you guys enjoy reading. ❤️

______________________________________

I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. Who give him the right to pinched my cheeks. I opened the house 's gate and looked at the sky and sigh" I just hope tommorow will be a great day" and ran inside the house.

"Finally my little sis is home" Eun Ji pinched my cheeks. Not you too.

"Ouch that hurts" I whined.

I am done from people pinching my cheeks.

"Stopped your whining and help mom in the kitchen to cook for dinner" Eun Ji said and walked back to the kitchen.

"OK I will" I said and dashed upstairs to my room.

I straight away go to the bathroom to shower.

Few minutes pass, I put on my pajamas and jumped on my bed.

Those words "You remind me of someone" Keep popping up in my head. Does he remember me? Questions keep piling up.

I stared blankly to the ceiling to think what to do now.

a drop of sweat appeared at my temples and, although it seemed impossible, my frown got even deeper.

Then Soo Bin's words "How about get back at him" suddenly creep in my mind.

I opened up my phone and dail Soo Bin number.

"Hello Soo Bin remember what you said about getting back at him" I said.

"Yes what about it" She replied.

"Well I got to a conclusion.... I need your help to get revenge on him... I need a plan... I am all out of ideas."I asked.

" Well let me think"she paused for a few minutes and continued " how about this... you make him fell for you, its up to you how you make him fall for you and then when he asked you out you dumped him in front of all the people" Soo Bin smirked thinking her plan was brilliant.

"Don't you think that too cruel" I said softly.

"It's up to you well I need to go bye So Ye"

"Bye" I said and put my phone down.

Make him fall in love with me. I think he already did.

_________________________________________

I ran downstairs seeing the dinner already prepared.

"I said I would help" As I was arranging the table.

"Yeah but you took to long" She teased.

"Is dad coming?" I asked them.

"Sadly not he is still in his business trip" my mom said.

"Oh OK" I replied and sat down on one of the chairs.

We begin to eat. My mom and my sister cook spaghetti Cabonara tonight. My favourite.

"There will be a family moving tomorrow." My mom said out of nowhere.

Me and my sister paused what we were doing. My mom works as a land lord of the houses of our neighbourhood.

"Let's make friends with our neighbours" my mom continued.

"ok" all I have to say.

Well. Let's just hope the neighbours are nice. I remember the old neighbours just plain rude.