Chapter 26

I know it has been a while since Iast updated this book. It is because I was busy. So enjoy the chapter and have a nice day and stay healthy.

________________________________________

The incident had taken place weeks before. I've been trying to stop him for a few weeks now. To be honest with you, I am always unsure about how I feel. I'm not sure why I'm feeling this way. Any time I caught a glimpse of him, he turned away and avoided me. I really mean it every time. Every time I saw him in the corridor, I was actually walking in front of him, and he just walked past me. It's almost as if I'm invisible to him. He wasn't joking about not being in my life anymore.

For all those weeks, I thought I will have an amazing and happy life but deep down I felt like something missing in my life as I felt a little bit lonely. But I have my best friends with me but still there was this missing pieces that I need to find again.

As I was walking back from school alone. I felt someone was following me. I just avoided it its not a big deal.

I unlocked the doors of my house and twisted the door knob and turn on the lights and to see no one was home so I locked the door back and straight away went upstairs.

I wear my pajamas and jumped on my queen sized bed starred at the ceiling.

Ido not know why but I can't get him out of my head. Throughout this few weeks he came crawling back in my head. I remember the exact same words he said to me if I never forgive him

"Why? I know you hate me because I bully you all those years ago... But I want to apologise to you  again I was young and naiive please give me another chance a second chance  if you don't... I understand.... I will know your answer... I won't be in your life ever again " when he said that I thought he was bluffing, but I thought wrong. He really meant it.

In the peace of the afternoon, the shrill scream of the telephone cut the silence like a runaway train heading for a broken bridge, wheels shrieking on twisted metal rails. The phone rang loud enough to make I jump up and startled. Peering toward the phone, I hesitantly picked it up and to see it was my best friend Soo Bin. My heart started to be calm again. Thank god it isn't Suho.

"Hello So Ye how are you?" as the phone on my ear.

"Fine I'm good" with a low voice.

"How's it been?" She asked the question again.

"I did say I am fine" I replied.

"You sound not fine at all... You can tell me if something is wrong" She said.

" fine you got me... Yes I am still feeling confused... And yes he came back and kiss me after I said I won't forgive him and he said he won't be in my life again" I explained everything what happened that day.

"You know why you feel that way?" She questions me.

"Why?" I said.

"You still love him... That feeling you have since middle school is still there if you won't believe me fine but I know an idea to cheer you up" She continued and make me think of myself.

"But I still hate him... What you want to do to make me feel better?" I asked her.

"Let's plan a sleep over at your place" she said grinning at the other end of the phone call.

"What make you think it will be held in my place?" I forrowed my brow.

"Please pretty please" She said.

"Fine" I replied.

"Yi Soo and Eun Ji will be joking us" She stated.

"Okay just tell me when is it and thanks for cheer me up a bit I need to go sleep now good night Soo Bin" I said.

"Good night to you too" She said smiling.
_

"Here all done" I said as we tidied up our sleeping room with blankets and pillows.

"It's nice that you invite me" Yi Soo said as she leans her back against the wall.

"No problem I considered you to be my friend" I replied.

"So guys which movie to watch horror movies or Harry Potter movies?" I asked them.

"Anything is fine" Eun Ji said as she was on her phone.

"No horror please I scared easily" Yi Soo said.

"So Harry Potter then let's watch the first one" I said as I put the CD in the Cs player and we started to watch the movie. The movie was so good. I have watch this a million time but still it felt amazing to watch again.

Few hours later we were in our spot cover with a cozy blanket about to go to sleep but I tell them to not go to sleep yet.

"Guys let's talked for a bit" I said.

"Sure" All of them said at the same time.

"OK I tell you guys this I did not tell Eun Ji yet... I am dating Baekhyun" Eun Ji my sister cover her face as she think I will be mad.

"You not mad at me" She questions me.

"No why would I I tell you a secret I never have feeling for himand the dating was fake just to get back at Suho... But in the end he falk for me and now I am happy he found he likes" I said calmly.

"Oh but I didn't tell him you are my sister yet" Eun Ji said.

"Don't tell him yet it will be our own little secret"We put our index fingers to out lips.

" Wow who would of thought Baekhyun will be dating Eun Ji "Soo Bin said.

(AUTHOR NOTE: how this happened read my Baekhyun fanfic if you haven't already)

" Well it's So Ye turn"She pointed at me.

"Why is it my turn?" I replied.

"Because we said so" Soo Bin said.

" Fine the secret is Suho like me but he is my bully when I was in middle school... I change a lot but he didn't recognise me when we met again... Long story short I told him and he apologiize but I didn't forgive him... Now he is nowhere to be found in my life but I still have this uneasy feelings"I told them.

"Well it looks like you still like him" Yi Soo replied.

"Why everyone keep saying that?" I yelled.

"Well it's true" My sister said.

"Well shut up" I playfully said.

"As for me I already had already have a boyfriend Chanyeol" Yi Soo said as we were surprised.

" Wait you dating Chanyeol"Eun Ji yelled.

" Yep. Well it's a long story"Yi Soo said

( AUTHOR NOTE: read my chanyeol FANFIC TO KNOW)

"let's go to sleep... Its already 1am... Well all and all we will still be friends right know matter what happened" I said and everyone nodded.

________________________________________

I know this is like a recap chapter. But we get to see girls sleepover moment lol. What will happen next. Stay tune. Vote and comment it means a lot.