Chapter 4

Here a new chapter for you guys. So enjoy. ❤️❤️

____________________________________

"Think about it yourself" I replied.

"What that supposed to mean?" Suho asked me and I just ignored it and get up from the bed trying to get away.

"Where are you going?" He keep asking me questions and I just ignored it.

"It doesn't concerns you going away from you Suho" I said looking intensely in his eyes.

"But the nurse said to rest a bit more" Suho replied.

"I know but my friends are waiting beside I hate sitting here when you're around" I said coldly.

"Why are you so hard to get along?" he look at me.

"Well that's just me an annoying girl that doesn't want anything to do with you... But thanks anyway for helping me out"I replied but now he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

I know I was being to harsh on him. I know he wants to help me early. I felt bad earlier, but I can't forget what happened between us.

"Thank you for everything goodbye" I smiled to him and released his hands from my arm and shake his hands.

"So Ye" Suho called and I turned my head.

"What!" I replied.

"Can I have your phone number?" My eyes widen when he suddenly say that. I know what all of you would think and say said yes that what all the girls will say in the time like this. But I won't.

"Why? Don't want too?" he asked and I just looked at his phone.

"Maybe later I have to go bye Suho" I replied and ran outside.

"WAIT So Ye!" He shouted as he tried to find me.

I ran as fast as I could. I feel like her burning lungs are gasping for oxygen. My legs are numb and unsteady, painfully sore. My throat is dry, so uncomfortably dry. As I tried to see if Suho was following me, I felt a touch on my wrist. I turned my head to see someone I know. His good looks and perfect hair, with his dreamy eyes, looked at me and asked, " where are we going?"

I just stood there, looking at him. I've lost for words . Baekhyun pulled me in one of the rooms of the school. He looked out if anyone was chasing me.

We were standing closed to each other. Oh, I mean, very closed. My face would be red at any moment.

"The  coast is clear" he said softly, as our face was inches apart.

I fake a cough that would help me go back to my senses.

"Thank you Baekhyun see you later my friends have been waiting for me for ages now..." I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

I could feel my heart was beating fast.

He was so dreamy and sweet. Unlike Suho, who's a brat and a jerk to everybody.

________________________________

I walked in a steady pace as I recalled what happened just now. Two completely different situations. One with that jerk. Then again he was trying to help. Two was with Baekhyun. He's sweet and consederate to others.He also help me by getting away from Suho.

What a roller-coaster of events today is, I mumbled to myself. Still walking to the cafeteria.

"What roller-coaster?" Soo Bin said and startled me and I looked at her.

"Well nothing I explain later... Wait I thought you went to the cafeteria already?" I asked.

"I was then the teacher ask me to put some of the books to the teacher's office... I know bad luck for little old Soo Bin" She pout.

"Well it's better then what I had" I replied.

"Wait what happened tell. Me.. So Ye please I want to know" Soo Bin begged while trying to stopped me.

"I tell you later" I smiled and tried to walked ahead.

"Promise me" she said sweetly.

"Yes that's a promised" I replied as we were lining up to get our food.

The school cafeteria, how I used to love the place. But sometimes, in fact, food is so unpleasant to eat.

It provides a range of foods. Unfortunately, the canteen is dominated by foods high in sugar, fat and salt, such as burgers, fried chicken, fish and chips. As far as I am concerned, I just want to unwind and fill my wailing stomachs. Foods are also selling like hot cakes.

As I was about to buy my food in the tray, I saw Suho and Baekhyun staring at each other like they really dislike each other.

"Suho let's go eat" said the girl as she pulled him away. I think her name was Jung Ara.

"So Ye here" My sister and Yi Soo wave at us.

"Oh let's go there Soo bin" I said and we moved towards their table.

I sat at my sister table with Soo Bin. They already almost finished their food.

"Sis where have you been we have been waiting like for 10 minutes" Eun Ji said drinking her drink.

"Eun Ji don't be so harsh she must have a reason" Yi Soo said and then looked at me and then to Soo Bin.

"Oh yes Soo Bin this is my big sister Eun Ji and this is her friend Yi Soo" I introduced Soo Bin to them.

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Soo Bin" She said.

"Soo Bin don't be to formal we all friends here" YI Soo said and wrapped both our shoulders.

"So this is a start of a unique friendship with them" I chuckled with them laugh with me.

___________________________________

I need some fresh air, I mumbled to myself. I need my mind of all the things that Suho make me remember.

I get my blue denim jacket and my sling bag and dashed down stairs.

"Mom and Eun Ji unnie I will be buying some snacks at the convenients store" I shouted and wore my sneakers and breath in to take a deep breath as I watch the beautiful sky.

I finally reach the convenient store. There was hardly anyone here. Oh well.

There it is my favourite snacks of all, As I was about to get it, I was stopped by a hand who grabbed it before I do. I looked at the person to see who it was. Oh yeah I forgot to mention it It was the last one.

"Fancy meeting you here" Suho smiled

"No" I glared and walked to the counter to buy just the drinks.

"That will be 1000 won" The guy behind the counter said.

I paid it and was about to walked out of the store, he was there stopping me again.

"What do you want Suho?" I asked as I was pissed.

"Can't a guy just want to talk to a pretty girl just like yourself" He chuckled.

"Whatever" I sigh.

"So Ye wait can I have your phone number"

Wait he want my number. Who do he think he is? Wow just wow he is so fool of himself.

"Look here Suho no I have my reason as to why" I left the store as his face was dumbfounded.

_____________________________________

I hope you love the story so far. Vote and comments it means a lot.