Chapter 16

Thanks for the 1k reads I really do appreciate that all my readers are supporting and reading this book ❤️

_________________________________________

"Because I hate seeing you like this I am just worried about you isn't that a good enough reason" he replied still grabbing my hand.

I looked at him and I don't know what to do now.

I stared at him in the eye and took a deep breath, "Because I hate you" screaming, I managed to take my hand away from him. I got away from him as soon as I could.

He was just standing there watching me go. I told what I said I really can't forgive you for what you did to me all those years ago, and I'm not ready to tell you the truth about who I really am.

On my way back home, walking on a steady pace on not so crowded street. Why did I do that? Now he is more curious of me. Why must I be more suspicious towards him. He didn't know who I am before he knows me now. And why I act that way he was just worried. This is all so confusing.

I increased my speed as the clouds started to collect in the sky. Up to now, the sky had been great for postcards, but it had changed. The perfect blue-colored cocktail had started to darken into gravel-grey. Big cloud pillows were growing, blotting out the old-gold colour of the sun.

When I was halfway through the streets, I got the first splatter of rain.Then the rains were more heavy. So much rain fell that the sound blended into a long, whirling noise. I don't care anymore. If I am wet so be it. But Someone covered me if an umbrella as I was looking up. It was a black umbrella.

"Suho I told you to leave me alone" I yelled as I turned my head and saw Baekhyun confused face. But he just kept quiet.

"Oh Baekhyun sorry about that thank for the umbrella " I said awkwardly. That was awkward. Stupid me why did I say that.

"Here take the umbrella I wear my hoddie as My place is around the corner and please don't cry " he said and pulled up his hoddie and smiled as he walked away.

How did he know I was crying?

_______________________________________

"So Ye your home" My sister said as she was cleaning the dishes.

"Yes why?" I said as I was confused. She seem like she wanted something at the way she was looking at me.

" Help me with this please" She said with her puppy dog eyes of her. That never work on me.

"Why do it yourself?" I replied and was about to go up stairs as she said"I buy you the book that you always wanted"

"You really going to to buy Harry Potter all of them" I eagerly said.

"Let's not go too far just one" She answered.

"OK I will help" I dashed and help her wiped the plates to dry.

"OK split what you want from me you been looking at me for so long"

" Well Sis there's going to our school reunion this weekend my semester and your semester will be together" She paused.

" Yes and what?" I replied as I was looking at her.

"Let's go together it might be fun " she said happily with a wide smile.

That was it I thought she wants me to do her chores of the house or anything else like tidy the living room or do laudry. Wait if I go I will meet my old classmates and then I will meet Suho and that devil girl. What if they know who I am what if some how someone will recognise me with my ne appearance . I just won't take the risks.

"I don't think I will go I just don't feel like going " I said calmly with a quieter tone.

"Why not we might meet your old friends you lost contact with" She smiled.

Oh Unnie you don't know the half of my middle school life. That because I didn't tell my family about my bully life. That was my bad. I actually don't have real friends the person that I considered friends betrayed me.

" Just think about it... I think we done here thanks for the help" She said as she leave.

_______________________________________

The next day at school

"Wait so you just run away why did you do that the plan remember the plan" Soo Bin said as we walked through the hallway to go to our class.

"Well I panick OK I remember every single thing that he done to me so I just ran I didn't think I just ran" I said.

"Moment like that you need to learn to accept and forgive people" she said.

"You the one to talk you are not in my shoes he hurts me a lot the old wounds are still in there" I answered.

"OK fine" she said, taking out one of the textbooks for the next lesson.

"There was another thing I want to talk about"

"Go on" said Soo Bin.

"Well my middle school reunion is next week... I don't know if I want to go" I said.

"Why not it must be fun?" she smiles.

"No it won't you don't want to see my classmates who has been mean to me what if they recognise me I don't want to take the risk" I explain.

" I am sure they won't... how about I go I protect you if there any problems" she exclaimed.

"Really" I said.

"What are friends for" she said as she looked at me and smiled back at her.

I'm grateful that I've managed to find real friends who are staying and defending me in anything that comes our way. I just hope it will be there. Let's only hope that there will be no problem at the reunion next week. Fingers crossed it will be a great reunion.

_______________________________________

Let's just hope it will So Ye. Vote and comment it means a lot.