Chapter 20

I know it has been a while since I last updated this book but here you go the new chapter. I hope you like it. ❤️

________________________________________

"Hello Kim Junmyeon, Suho and everyone I am Lee So Ye, the girl that used to be bullied by you Suho" I smirked and Suho face was priceless as well as speechless.

"Speechless? I know right wow and you Kim Junmyeon shocking right" I said sarcastically and they did not let out a single word.

"So Ye I-" Suho said as he was lost for words and shocked from the sudden revealed.

"Yeah now you know why I hate you so much eversince we first met during the first day of School when you bumped into me" I said and he just lost for words again. He do not know what to say at this situation.

"Look I want-" I cut him off from his speach.

"You want what? What do you want Suho you want to hurt me again I don't think so I am not that same  girl  from middle school anymore I change for the better" I shook my head. People are still staring at me.

"I need to talk to you privately" He said so calmly and everyone just watch us even my Sister who is confused of this situation. Remember she doesn't no my bullied in school situation. I always keep it a secret from my family.

"Well if you want to talk to me you need to talk to me here in front of all of these people  as we all know they are our classmates before why n -" I stopped from what I was saying and he just grabbed my hands and dragged me outside the venue. As I feel his gribbed was so strong that I was struggling to let it go. I try and I try it would not work.

"Let go of me you idiot" I shouted and forcefully release my hands from his hands. I looked around and  see it was just the front door of the restaurant where there were no one to be found. The way he said privately he meant it. He took me outside at night where there were no one in sight.

Under the cloud, the path is midnight, but beyond is dawn. The rising of the sun is already promised to the ground, to the green shoots who wait in faith, as the sun sets. So, despite the fact that our eyes can only see one move at a time, we stride forward, eyes open.

"We need to talk So Ye" He said as he looked into my eyes to make me give in to what he wanted to say.

"What else to talk about Suho... There clearly nothing to say from the likes of you but you ruined my life throughout my middle school years and I will never let it slight just like that I never had a normal life and it was all because of you... You Jerk and when we met again you clearly didn't recognise me and I was wondering why but then I remembered I changed and lost weight and you were clearly wanted to be my friend because I was pretty that was all I toy to you ... I mean I still use my same name idiot Lee So Ye what there to not recognise . You bullied me back then you never think a second to think what the person really feel inside ... Not only I got bullied but I also got my heart broken because of you... I confesses to you and you rejected me I was like OK maybe you don't like me that way but the way you betrayed me doesn't sit right with me... I know now you see who is Miyoung really is that demon devil who is rude to people  but back then why didn't you see her true colours... "I  yelled at him and he just stood there quietly .

" Here me out first So Ye... I'm very and truly sorry about what I did to you in middle school I really didn't mean to I was young and naiive but I have my reason as to why I did it.. I was dumb and stupid back then. Hell I was 14 years old I done stupid stuff that I regret the most... I know it is all my fault I should not have done that to you and even to a girl... But when I start high school I change to be a different person not that same person from before... I always regret of what I did back then but now I want to say I am sorry Lee So Yee... I am sorry that I bullied you poured water at you, took money from you all those bad stuff that I did to you I am so sorry please forgive me... I really did change... I don't want to repeat the same mistake again "he said with a calm and innocent voice.

While he was saying his apologise. I think to myself. The way he said his sorry is truly not fake. Maybe he really is change. Wait So Ye people never change. Remember what he did to you. This is Just confusing.

" OK I know you are changing and that is great Suho but I will never forgive you what you did to me..." I replied.

"Please forgive me" as he begin to begged for forgiveness.

"Nothing that what you say or do will make me forgive you" I looked away from him.

"Really then how about this So Ye I like you ever since I saw you again I never stopped loving you" He confesses to me and that make me looked at him again.

That took me by surprise, nervous and weird inside. He likes me. He really likes me. But that doesn't make sense. Why did he bullied me then. Why did he did all those things to me and ruined my life. Why do you make me feel confused. He confess to me but for some reason I feel some what happy.

________________________________________

He finally confess to her but what will she do? Stay tune and don't forget to vote and comment.