Chapter 4

Hi again! Sorry for the late update. I am sooooooooooo glad that people are enjoying this. As I said in the last chapter, I asked if anyone wants to turn this book into a Rimuru x reader book. Not much actually answered, so I thought maybe I will change it anyway, and see how that goes. So here it is, a chapter with a hint of love. I would like to take it slow and won't be following Shion and Shuna's way of loving Rimuru. So I hope you all enjoy this new chapter I made, since so many readers told me to update. So enjoy. I might change the name of the book a few mins or so after the chapter release. And... OH YEA! Thankyou sooooooooo much for the 2K reads. It meant so much to me! I honestly didn't thought I will get that much reads with 3 chapters, so thx a bunch. Now, enjoy!                  ________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n)'s POV:

It's been a few days after me, ni-san, imoto, ji-chan, Souei, Shion, and Kurobe stayed in the village, working under Rimuru-sama. I started to carve crystals like how I used to back then, while Imoto made silk with her weaving skills. My hair is now tied up to a braid, and my old kimono has changed to more darker color and the sleeves are tied. Kaijin and his brothers. "This stuff sure is nice." Garm said, impressed by imoto's work. "So this is silk cloth, Shuna?" Kaijin asks, or more like comfirming. Shuna turned around from weaving then answered, "Yes, the hellmoth cocoons it's made from are full of magicules, so it's very sturdy." She explained. "I see. So it should give us some good protection." Gard agreed. "That's amazing!" A familiar voice cuts in. We all looked towards the door to see Rimuru-sama in slime form, being carried around by Shion. "You can really weave silk?" He ask. "Rimuru-sama!" We greated. "Hiya." Gard greeted. "Hey there." Kaijin too. But Myrd only nodded, as usual. "You came to see us, Rimuru-sama." Imoto said, as she run towards him. "Y-yeah. How're things going?" He ask. "Great. The weaving loom Kaijin-sama made for me is very easy to use." She said, as I walked over to them. "Yeah? Glad to hear it. I'm counting on you to make clothes for everyone." Rimuru-sama said. Imoto looked happy and nodded. "Of course! Leave it to me!" Rimuru-sama looked over to me. "You're good too?" I nodded. "Yeah. The carving tools are perfect." "That's great! Let's see!" He said. I nodded and we went to the work table. I picked one off the table and show it to everyone. "Wow, I've never seen a pure crystal this big before, and it's well carved too!" Gard said, impresed. "Of course. The whole citizen in my original village are profetionals when it comes to carving things. These are just results of practice." I said proudly. I always am when it comes to my crystal carving. "It really is beautifull. You used to sell these back then, right?" Rimuru-sama ask for comfirmation. "Yes. We used to sell these crystals made from our special skill. Not only for jewelery, but also for defence. With different colors of crystals, resaults different types of defences. The one Gard is holding is red, so it's fire proof." I explained. Everyone in the room, besides imoto and Shion of course, were suprised by my ability. "This will give us great adventage during battle. I'm counting on you to make these just in case." Rimuru-sama said. I once again nodded, but this time is more firm. "Right, you can count on me."
"Now, let us go, Rimuru-sama. Our lunch will get cold." Shion suddenly said. I just tensed up to hear Shion is once again, cooking her 'delicious' foods. But before Shion could leave, Shuna called out. "Shion... is your secreterial work going well?" Shuna began to have dark aura all over her. Oh no, the two are throwing their tantrums again...

"Of course, Shuna-sama." She replied. Soon Shuna grabed Rimuru-sama while having a really dark aura around her. "I wouldn't mind taking care of Rimuru-sama myself."
"Oh, no, hime. There's no need for that. I will take good care of him." Shion said back, wgile having the same dark aura as Shuna. "U-um, you two, stop it." I tried to stop them. But their glares only moved to me in a more sadistic way. "What do you think, (y/n)? Who's better for Rimuru-sama?" Shion ask. I just stood there frozen. "U-um, I guess anyone can be." I stuttered. I didn't want to get in the middle of them. "Mmmmm, m-maybe you should let (y/n) hold me instead!" Rimuru-sama shouted, getting attention from the two. "Fine by me, as long as no one else holds Rimuru-sama." Shion said, agreeingbto the plan. Shuna nods in agreement. Soon Shion gave me Rimuru-sama and then we went out.