Chapter 2

Reader POV:

After the orcs are gone, we went east and kept on going. According to ni-san, the orcs went on south and that's how we went east instead (actually I'm following the dirrections from another book that I really enjoy, since I didn't find where did they go or where the orcs headed after the attack). We already walked for atleast a few days and so far, ni-san's right about where the orcs headed.

Together, me, nii-san, imoto, ji-chan, our best friend, the blue-haired ogre, and the purple-haired ogre, are the last survivors in our village after we checked a few days ago. I felt sad for them and even thinking that we even left it, it makes me felt more bad. But we have to leave, or not the orcs can find us.

And right now, we are still on the road to find shelter. I'm in my fox form, carrying imoto, who is really tired after walking that much. I really hate to see them like this, it felt so hard to see them sad. I guess they are still lucky that atleast there are some ogres left, instead of only one survival. But then again, it's still depressing to see loved ones die.

But then, I felt great magic from around the bushes. I stoped walking, and the others seemed to noticed it. "What's wrong sis?" Onii-san asked me. I looked around, sniffing the air. Just as I was about to say something, imoto cut me off. "There's great magic in the area. Did you feel that too, nee-san?" She asked. I just noded softly.

Nii-san went ahead and checked behind the bushes where we said we felt magic. When he did, we saw... Uhhhh... Goblins?... on direwolfs?! I couln't really believed my eyes. There's lot's of them too. Leading them, is a big direwolf with a star on it's forehead. I guessed that it's the leader, since he had more magicules than the others. We thought that they're with the orcs, so planned to attack them.

And that's what we did. Nii-san, ji-chan, and the others wentbto battle, ecxept for imoto. She casted a sleeping spell on them, while I protect her from any harm. At first, it all went well. But then, a person with blue hair and white mask attacked us. Even though it's quite faint, I could still sense some powerfull magicules with him. 'He must be that majin!' I thought to my self. Then, a call snaped me out of my daze. "Ranga!" The majin said. Wait-
That direwolf has a name?! That's rare. But I guess it's from that majin then. The direwolf went to, who I thought, it's master.

Even with everything going on, I still could hear them clearly. "Master, forgive me. This happened while I was here..." The direwolf said. I knew it! He is it's master.

The majin looked towards a gobling and called out to him. "Come back, Rigur!" He said. 'Huh? The goblin also had a name? Just how powerfull is he?' I thought. The goblin went to the majin and bowed. "G-great Rimuru... I am sorry." The goblin, who I know now as Rigur, said. 'So his name is Rimuru? T-that means-' I panicked. I think now that we attacked the wrong person. But since I don't want to jump into conclusions, I stayed silent and watch as the battle goes on.

The majin gave Rigur a weird blue blob, that seemed to have the power to heal until full recovery. To be honest, I was impresed. But I can't keep my guards down just yet. "Ranga, what happened to the ones who've fallen?" The majin asked. For a majin, he sure is dumb. "They've been put to sleep with magic. That pink-haired one did it. And it seems that fox is protecting her too." Ranga told his master, while pointing at the both of us. The others noticed and quickly went infront of us. "Magic, huh? Looks like these guys are gonna be trouble." The majin said.

I didn't noticed that the others were talking before, until... "What do you know about that majin, sis?" Nii-san asked. "He's powerfull, I'll tell you that." I whispered. I didn't want to give the information I got before, just incase it was only a trick. In the end, we confirmed that we were right, he is that majin who attacked our village.