Chapter 3

A/N: Hey! Welcome back! So just a short a/n, I got a request so the reader would be shiped with Rimuru. And so I tjought, 'Hey! Why not? I should've thought of this before!' So now, my idea is to turn this (reader insert) book, to a (reader x rimuru) book. So what do you guys think? And even though Shion and Shuna likes Rimuru in this episode, I wanna make it slow and steady. So for now, enjoy.
_________________________________________

Reader's POV:

As we arrived the village, it was already dark. The hobgoblins and goblinas all prepared the feast for Rimuru. They said that it's his first time tasting meat.

After all that, they started it by giving Rimuru cooked meat. I'll say, he gave everyone a good scare before saying ti was delicious. And then we started the party. But I was pretty much on my own as imoto wnt with the goblinas making herbs, ni-san and ji-chan where siting with the dwarfs and Rigurd, the purple-haired ogre was partying with the hobgoblins, I didn't see where the tall ogre went to, and our blue-haired ogre friend left in the shadows of the trees. So now, I'm here on the lap of ni-san in my small fox form to store energy. I heard ni-san and ji-chan talk to Kaijin, Rigurd, and Rigur.

"The orcs attacked the ogres? That can't be!" Kaijin said, suprised after ni-san told them our tale. "It's the truth." Ni-san answered back. I only sat there sadly, closing my eyes while listening to their conversation. It hurt me when I heard the story. It really gives bad memories. Ni-san felt my uneasiness, and stroke my fur gently. "Can such things really happen?" Kaijin asks Rigur and Rigurd. "I don't know." Rigurd answered. "Is it that strange?" Gobta suddenly steped in. "Gobta...." Rigur said, suprised with Gobta's sudden appearance. "Of course it is. Ogres are immesurably stronger than Orcs. Not to mention they have a one-tailed fox with them. That such a weak race would attack them is unthinkable." Kaijin explained. "Nevertheless, they did come." Ni-san said. "They attacked our village out of nowhere. They carried weapons and wore armor, and their ovelwhelming numbers filled the forest. Those detestable pigs... Overran our village." The others were suprised by the story once again. "Orcs wearing armor?" Kaijin said in dissbelief. "Yes, the same type of full plate mail that humans wear." Ni-san explained.

Kaijin and the others went deep in thaught on how did this happened. "That must mean..."
"It's likely the Orcs are not working alone." Rigurd continued Kaijin's sentence. "Orcs could never round up all that valuable armor themselves." Kaijin said, proving a point. "Exactly. Among them was..."
"A masked majin?" Kaijin asks. I'm still quite uncomfortable with this story telling, as it creates too many bad memories. Ni-san stroke my head even more, as I feel him tense up at the thought of the majin. "It was a high level majin. I'm certain of it." Ni-san explained. It was really true. I felt their power is so strong, maybe you can mistaken him for a demon lord if you never actually met one. "And you fought Great Rimuru because you had mistaken him for this masked majin?" Rigurd confirmed. Ni-san answered with a firm "Yes". "So... what does all this mean?" Gobta ask. "That the Orcs have sided with one of the demon lords, possibly?" Rigur tried to point it out. Gobta only shrugs a bit as he answer, "I see...... I guess?" Rigur's idea seem to make sense. As my point earlier that the majin's power could be mistaken as a demon lord. "A demon lord, eh?"

"But why a demon lord?" Rigurd asked us. "We don't know. The only thing that I'm sure of is that only seven of my three hundred brethren remain alive." Ni-san replied. "Though, I may not sure if that majin even is a demon lord..." I mumbled, barely anyone could hear. "I see." A suden familiar voice said. "No wonder you're upset." Rimuru walked over to a tree near us and leaned on it. "Have you had enough meat, Rimuru?" Ni-san asks Rimuuru. The said blue haired boy(?) put his hands behind his head and leaned to the tree more. "I'm taking a break." He said. "Your little sister's really something." Hearing Rimuru's compliments, ni-san felt suprised on hearing it. We all looked the direction where imoto is, as Rimuu continued, "She knows a lot about medicinal and cooking herbs. The goblins took to her immediately." I was glad upon hearing Rimuru's words, as I remembered those days we both learned all those stuff years ago because we're both females.