Ch 2

Skyler's POV
Waking up on a Saturday at 7 in the morning from a cat scratching my face is not something I expected. At first I was a little freaked out- okay maybe I thought it I was going to die, but you get the point. When I look closer I noticed it's familiar,snow white fur, my sisters spoiled fat cat.

I really didn't want to get up right now so I picked up the cat and tossed it out my room and locked my door. As I'm laying down I hear pounding on my door, I pretend to be asleep but as 5 minutes passed and the pounding didn't stop I go to open my door while limping because of my ankle and saw my sister with a scowl on her face.
"Hey sis" I say and hope she doesn't know that I'm the one who tossed her cat and made it whine and go wake her up.
"DID YOU HURT MY CAT?!"
"No" the I slammed my door shut and later down as I herd her footsteps fading away. She'll probably go tell on me later but I don't really care, her cat's old anyway it could die any day now, sleeping in a corner or scratching someone.

I woke up with my mom knocking on my door and telling me to get up because were going out, I get up with a groan and go take a shower and brush my teeth. I don't know why I have to go with them though, they always leave me in a crowd and I have to sit on a bench and wait an 1 for them to come find me.

I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a black and white flannel unbuttoned with a white t-shirt underneath. I walk downstairs and as I go to grab a bagel my mom pulled me by the arm and says if we don't hurry up we're going to be late so you can eat later. But me being me I go back and grab a bagel to make and when I make it to the car she's blabbering about how I made us 3 minutes late😒.

When the car stopped I looked out of the window and saw we were at the art museum that's literally 1 block away, we could've just walked but my sister( I don't think I ever gave her a name💀 so it's alyssa) begged us to use the car since her cat can barely even stand. I'm not even sure if they allow animals but knowing my sisters she always gets what she wants, especially if she causes a scene.

We all got out and since it was a bit crowded I decided to stay back and walk around for a bit. I see that the book store across the road is open so I decided to go look around. And the universe must hate my guts because guess who I ran in to, Blake.

I was just minding my business, trying to find a good book then BOOM the sound of my book getting slapped on the floor in the nearly quite book store. I look up and see Blake smirking looking down on me. We both looked at each other for a bit before I ran as best as I could because of my ankle, but I still ran even though it hurt me even to stand.

I didn't even look where I was running, all I remember was being chased out of the book store, now I'm right behind my house where the woods are. I'm not deep in yet but if I continued I wouldn't been lost. I was making my way out when a cloth was put up to my mouth. I was struggling to break fee as I noticed my self getting further away from my house and I started to feel drowsy and sleepy, then all I see is darkness.

665 words