Ch 6

Just in case someone forgot or didn't see on the other chapter it's always going to be Skyler's POV unless I say different
—————————————————————————
I hear a click and watch the side of the stone with the combination in it pop up a bit. (It looks the picture up top but as a square and the sides are more even and together more tightly with a combination lock on it's side) .

With trembling hands I open the side all the was and see and note in the far back corner. Without thinking I stick my hand in the box shaped stone and gasp as I felt multiple sharp pains in my hand and wrist, my eyes started to water.

"Skyler take your hand out of the box" Kai's voice shaking as he looks down. I follow his gaze and see red liquid come out of the box. It took me a few seconds to realize it's my own blood and I replied

"I-it's stuck" Ace steadily makes his way closer to look in the box, since my hand is small there was quite a bit of space where you could see almost the whole inside of the box.

"Shit" he murmured and his face held an emotion I didn't know he'd show. Especially towards me, concern. I was scared to look no matter how bad it hurt.

"W-what is it" I panted out. He glanced at me with a questioning look that said 'are you sure you want to know. At this point Kai and Norris were getting nervous with all of the blood beneath me. Norris glances in the box and winces. I guess Kai's curiosity got the best of him so when he looked in the box he gasped and quickly turned around. By the looks of it he was going to throw up if he stared any longer.

No one was telling me anything so me being me of course I decided to look what was causing me so much pain that my hand was starting to feel numb. I stared dumbfounded, what I see in my hand shocks me and not in a good way.

I see 5-8 nails going right through my hand. It could be more but I couldn't see a few of my fingers since the box was kind of dark and the rest of my hand blocked a few of my fingers.

 It could be more but I couldn't see a few of my fingers since the box was kind of dark and the rest of my hand blocked a few of my fingers

(Like those but longer)

All of a sudden the nails retracted so I hurried and pulled my hand out. Ace took off his black with white striped flannel which he wore over his white t-shirt and tied it around my hand really tight so I didn't loose more blood which caused me to flinch. And he must've noticed because he kept asking if I was okay and told me to sit down.

Keeping my head up felt like so much work so I let it lean on the wall which I was against, which caused Norris to carefully grab my face and look to see if I was turning pale or something I'm guessing.

As he was inspecting me my eyes found their way to his. I know any normal person in this fucked up position wouldn't be thinking  'oh wow he's hot'. But I can't help it!

I just- lost a lot of blood, yeah that's it... no other reason. He's definitely not attracti-

My thoughts are cut short when Kai pulled out a small spray bottle of liquid.

"This is going to hurt like a lot"

He carefully takes off the flannel from my hand and I'm kind of confused, that didn't hurt-

"Fucking shit fuck fuck fuck!"
After a few seconds of me screaming profanities Kai wraps my hand back up slowly with the other side of the flannel that isn't bloody.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't want it to get infected" Kai says full of remorse

'S fine" I managed to whisper out. Before anyone else says anything I lean away from the wall to grab the stone box then lean back.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ace ask bewildered

I held up my hand not wanting to talk and turned it upside down with a little bit of a struggle and the paper falls out.

I gave the not to Norris who was the closest one to me to read. He carefully opens the note and reads aloud
"The lock is here, the lock is near, but your must fill the holes to find your next clue"

"So something to do with holes. Really?" Ace said

Norris told everyone else to go look and told me to 'stay put' I wasn't going to deny of course, my legs were getting tired and my hand hurts. I nod and watch them look around for anything that has to do with holes. Or anything that has holes- I glanced down at the box. It's obvious whoever has us here didn't do that by accident.

Then I look down at my poorly wrapped hand. My wrist only  had 1 hole but it didn't go through the other side of my wrist. I look closer and see a piece of paper tightly wrapped in the shape of a ball and the width of the nail , I don't think it could hold more that 20 words. I sigh.

I'm fucked.

888 words thank you for reading loves💜

Next update will be on the 24th

I know the last paragraph is kind of confusing, but it will be explained more in the next chapter. If you have any questions go ahead and ask it's not really spoiling anything lol