Ch 7

I called everyone over with a quiet 'hey'. I'm kind of
Surprised that they heard me. Looks of confusion takes ahold of their face till I lift up my hand to show my wrist. Then their looks of confusion turn grim. I think one of the 'nails' was actually a screw that had a hidden chamber with a little ball of paper in it. That explains how it didn't go all the way through my wrist but it sure was close.

"What is that" I hear Kai timidly ask

"What does it look like" Ace said annoyed, the Norris and him started bickering. I was feeling really drowsy so I decided to take a nap-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*
I sit up gasping for air, I've been having the same occurring dream for about a month now. I don't know what it means, and I haven't told anyone, they may think I'm crazy.

I look at my alarm clock and it reads 6:20, since school starts at 7 I decided to get up and ready. The only real thing about my night made is my leg and Blake chasing me out of the book store. Except instead of getting kidnapped in the woods, I made it home.

I can vividly remember their names, Kai, Norris, and Ace. But I've never seen them before in my life.. at least I think. Study says you can't dream of someone you've never seen before- I don't really buy it. When I was younger I had a dream of a demon chasing me, but I don't remember seeing one, well maybe Blake.

I didn't know how long I was just sitting in my bed until my 20 minute remind rang on my phone. I hurry up and grab an out fit. A black crop top some baggy ripped jeans and and black jacket but left it in sipped since it's windy out side.

 A black crop top some baggy ripped jeans and and black jacket but left it in sipped since it's windy out side

  I don't see the problem with boys wear crop tops or 'girl clothes'

I don't see the problem with boys wear crop tops or 'girl clothes'. The concept never made much since to me. I also got my cast off so now I can wear what ever as long as it's not to tight because it might mess up the medical tape that goes up to my knee and around heel of my foot. When I'm done getting dressed it's 6:45 I use the last 5 minute remaining to hurry up and wash my face and brush my teeth.

"SKYLER" my mom yells from down the stairs. I roll my eyes and call back 'coming'. Surprisingly, my mom decided to drive me for a couple of weeks until I can walk for a normal amount of time.

I rush down stairs and grabbed Alyssa's bagel that already had cream cheese on it and ran out the front door before she could yell at me.

The car ride wasn't awkward, just quiet. It only took 5 minutes to get there. My mom dropped me off after seeing that I walked into school, but you'll never guess who I ran into, actually you might. Blake. I thought he would hit me or at least make fun of me but he just walked passed me. I heard there's a new kid so maybe he's on his way to bully them instead.

After my first 3 periods it was time for lunch, I wasn't hungry so I decided to sit in the tree house in the back of the school for some peace and quiet. Anyone can go up there but everyone thinks it's lame so it's kinda my go to spot when ever I have a free period or ever decided to skip.

Surprisingly I've never skipped school just for fun or to hang out with friends, I guess that's why the teachers love me and the students call me a teachers pet but I personally don't care, and I think that bugs them.

Almost all of my classes had a substitute except for 2 and I already went to those, plus there's isn't any work to do today. I really wanted to get a book but since mom pick me up she doesn't want to wait 30 minutes for me to find a book.

I decided today is the day I'm skipping the rest of the day. Although it's not for an exiting reason like doing slightly illegal stuff, I enjoy reading. So with that thought I climb down the tree house and make my 15 minute walk to the book store, it normally only takes 10 but since my ankle isn't all the way healed I went a little slower. After 15 minutes I make it to the book store and walk in and look around for a book to read, but knowing me I'd probably get more than a few.

800 words🧍🏽‍♀️
I decided to post it a day early