Ch 3

Skyler's POV
Ugh my head i groan as I try to reach up to touch my head but there are chains restricting my hands. Right as I'm about to freak out I hear coughing in the right corner of the room. It wasn't super dark but I could only see about 5 feet around me since there was only a few dangly lights, like the ones you see in a creepy basement.

My feet had chains but they looked long enough to reach a little past halfway across the room. So me being me I decide to go see who was coughing and who was in the room with me.
I'm about half way there when I hear chains moving in left corner of the room, keep in mind there are 4 corners and i know where I hear something. Just as I reach the middle of the room a boy that looks about the same age as me taps my shoulder. I turn and look at him, and I noticed the number 33 on his wrist. It looked like a tattoo and brand new and super super red. I decided to actually say something instead of starting at him.

"Um do you know why we are here" I asked in hopes that he or someone in this room new.
"No I-I don't know" he stutters out.
"There are two others in here" just as I finish my sentence I see two guys that looked almost identical come by us, they both had jet black hair and one had green eyes while the other had brown they looked like they could be 20.

"Hello? Do you know where we are" I ask
"Why the hell would I know were all chained up here" the one with green eyes says.
"Shut up Ace he was just asking a question" said the brown  eyed twin. " My names  Norris and the idiot over there is Ace".

I nodded but looked at the boy closer to my age, he looks around nervously before squeaking out in a small voice "Kai".
"Oh um my names Skyler" everyone nods as I'm looking around I see the twins have numbers on their wrist as well. Ace's number was 14 and Norris's number was 58, I look at my left wrist and see the number 1 on it.

"Hey um I know this might seem a bit weird but did you guys notice the numbers"? I look at all three of their confused faces. "It's on our wrist" right as I finish speaking all of the dangly lights on the ceiling light up and I see a dried up stain of something red. I move my eyes to look around and I see a decomposing fly infested body of a female with a note in her right hand and a gun on her left. It seemed like everyone else noticed it too since Kai is throwing up in the corner he was in when we got here. I take my eyes of the body and let my eyes wander around, or else I would be throwing up in a corner as well. I see a brown dresser and I didn't seem to notice just how big the room was because it fit a lot of things, all being clutter in what I'm guessing is Norris's corner since his chain was conform that direction. I look back to see the three of them looking at something on the tall wall, a timer that showed 4 hours and 46 minutes remaining. And in little words said 'solve the murder'. Then it all hit me were in a solve their murder escape room that some sick fuck created and if we don't get out we might end up having the same fate as that woman.

635 words I'll do more next chapter I'm just super tired and wanted to hurry up and upload one