Ch 5

"It says 'I shall dash them against the stone" definitely doesn't give away any clues of what that meant. Hence the sarcasm.

"Maybe it has something to do with stone.... what about the walls?their made of stone"Norris says
"Why would you think that" Ace questions

"Oh I don't know maybe if you look at the note and look at your surroundings you would see what I meant"

Ace rolled his eyes while Norris added "and I've played an escape room before. You know the ones that don't kidnap you and make you play."

We all looked at each other and went to the corner we woke up in to look at the walls. I hear really fast ticking from the clock, I go to look and it says 5:00:00 I guess we get more time whenever we find a clue.

There's nothing much in my corner to start with so it should be easy. As I hobble and look around, I see a different colored square shaped stone in the wall. I go over to the square that probably bigger than my head and start it mess with it and see if it moves or something falls out before I called the others over.

I push the square lightly more into the wall and it pops back my way, I go to catch it but a set of hands beat me to it. I look up at Norris and he gives me a harmless scowl.
"Really Skyler? We've already been over this, if you find something call everyone over so no one gets hurt"
"I was just making sure it actually moved" I mumbled. He just hummed and Kai spoke up

"Um what does it do?"

Ace shrugged and started to examine it and he noticed the was a padlock that covered one whole side of the square
"I thing we need a combination"

"Are we supposed to just guess random numbers" Kai asked me while Ace added that the combination code was 7 digits long. If we guessed it would take quite a while and our time would be up, and I really don't want to know what happens when it does.

I heard weird buzzing so I turn to look where it was coming from and see the decomposing woman with the note still in one of her hands.

"You guys see that paper in her hand" I questioned and got a few nods while Kai turned the whole other way.
"I think it might have something so we're not just guessing and wasting our time"

"Figures but what are you insinuating ?" Ace questioned

"Uh duh someone has to go get it" I replied. Then added "I think Ace should do it" with a smirk

"You came up with the idea. Why don't you do it"

"That's exactly why I shouldn't do it. Because I came up with the idea, you ever heard of teamwork Ace?"

"I have and I don't think it's something you'd even be associated with, considering you didn't tell us about the stone and almost broke your other foot." He replied sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Hurry up"

"This doesn't even make sense" Ace muttered walking slowly towards the body. He hurried and snatched up the paper and made his way to us and opened it.
"Does it say anything??"I ask

"I'm sure you would like to know" Ace sighed but handed me the paper anyway.

"It just says 'you'"
"So you're saying I walked over there and touched a dead woman for nothing?!"
"No dumbass I didn't say anything"
Ace just glared at be while I continued

"It says 'you' so the code must be on us"
After I finished my sentence Kai started to freak out

"Wait" Norris said which caught our attention "Skyler, didn't you say something about numbers on our wrist"
Kai started to calm down, I think he was catching on to what Norris was saying.
"Okay everyone show me your wrist" I say after typing mine because it was the lowest number.

I then typed Ace' number, Kai's number, then Norris's number which typed out 1-14-33-58 . Now time to see what's it the stone box.

704 words! The next update will most likely be on the 20th but since I sleep a lot then I'll update on the 21st. Thank you for reading