Chapter 14 Part 1 - "I'll Be Your Crown Princess"

....

Murong Shi looked at the prince timidly, her heartbeat intensified, and her heart was about to pop out of her chest.
At this time, she had mixed feelings:
joyful, shy, a little inexplicably scared, intertwined, and her heart was confused.
The prince in front of her was extremely handsome, those deep and bright eyes seemed to talk, with a trace of evil charm, teasing her.

"I...whatever Your Royal Highness wants me to do, I will do it..."
She lowered her long eyelashes, and a thin flush appeared on her cheeks.

"Really? This Prince wants to see if your skills are better than that of the two good ladies in this Palace."
Murong Ci let go of her. She stood by the threshold and looked out at the bright sunlight.

"Your Royal Highness can test me."
Because the Prince moved away, Murong Shi suddenly felt a little disappointed, staring blankly at the side Prince's face. Her eyes became more and more obsessed.

Murong Ci ordered Ruyi:

"Go and call the two ladies of the Liangdi Family."

Ruyi immediately ordered the maid to invite Liangdi Ye and Liangdi Wei to come.
Not long after they came to the hall and they were surprised to see a charming girl with the Prince.
After greeting them, they asked respectfully:

"Your Royal Highness, what is your command?"

Murong Shi looked at the two ladies Liangdi and became more confident.
Not only did they come from the family of small officials but they couldn't be compared with her at all.
Their appearance was just like a middle-aged person, and they were far from being elegant.
If she really becomes the Crown Princess in the future, she believes that she will definitely become the most watched woman around the Prince.

"Princess Duanrou of the Royal Palace wants to be the Crown Princess of this Prince."
Murong Ci raised her eyebrows lightly, and her curled eyelashes blinked like butterfly wings.

"You have been serving this Prince for a long time now, so I trust your knowledge.
Teach the Princess the most basic skills of serving this Prince in the East Palace."

"Yes, Your Highness."
Liangdi Ye and Liangdi Wei caught the hint from His Highness, and then bowed to Murong Shi.

Murong Ci went to the study and took a few books to read.
In the main hall, Murong Shi lifted her chin, held a Royal Princess-like arrogance, and said in a condescending tone:

"This Princess will soon become the Crown Princess, and in the future this Princess will not treat you badly.
How to properly serve His Highness? Please give me your advice."

Liangdi Ye said softly:

"I don't dare to be an educator.
Princess Duanrou, let's have a chat first today."

Liangdi Wei ordered the maid to serve tea, then pursed her lips and smiled,

"Princess, please sit down, let's have a talk first.
His Royal Highness is very particular about food.
He especially likes eating fish."

"Isn't it enough for the cook in the dining room to cook fish every day?"
Murong Shi curled her lips disapprovingly.

"We doesn't know. Although the cook in the East Palace said that he was good at cooking, His Royal Highness prefers home-style dishes.
After entering the East Palace, the two of us spent a month learning the home-cooked fish recipes.
That made His Highness slightly satisfied."
Liangdi Ye said slowly.

"His Royal Highness is very picky about food.
Cooking fish and making soup for His Royal Highness is the most basic skill to serve His Royal Highness."
Liangdi Wei smiled and said,

"In the future, the Princess will become the Crown Princess, and she will also serve His Royal Highness in this way."

"........"
Murong Shi bit her lower lip.
Isn't she just going to learn how to prepare fish? It can't be that hard!
Although she has never touched anything in the kitchen with her fingers since she was born, she was always smart, and it shouldn't be difficult to make fish.
Thinking about this, she stopped struggling and asked,

"What else?"

A court lady stood by the threshold outside the hall, listening, and hurried to the study to report.
Ruyi smiled and said:

"The Princess must have a funny expression after hearing what the two ladies Liangdi said."

Murong Ci held a book in her hand and said,

"It was the first time that this Prince found out that Liangdi Ye and Liangdi Wei were this smart."

....

------------
END of CHAPTER 14 PART 1
.....................to be continued