Welcome!

I am so delighted you are here. Thanks for giving my novella a try.  

I don't know about you, but my mother had a couple of friends who were so close that their families were almost like cousins to me. Similarly, their whole lives my children have been around my best friends and their children. But mothers' friendships do not always extend to friendships between their offspring. These are the relationships I wanted to explore in this book.

Although this story is not marked mature, it is also not squeaky clean. So although the story is marked as teen fiction, it really is intended for those in the older teen bracket.

I want you to imagine the characters how they seem right to you, so I won't put any graphics up front.  At the end I might put some images of how I imagine them to be for those who want to take a peek.

Enjoy!

COPYRIGHT

THIS NOVEL WAS NOT PUBLISHED ON NOVELHD OR TEENFIC.  If you are reading it there, or anywhere else besides Wattpad, you are on a dodgy site and are at risk of a malware attack.  Please follow the link below to find the legitimate book.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the author except in the case of credited brief quotations for noncommercial use.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/252743829-the-girl-who-wanted-everything