A Day in the life

Paige's POV

"Paige get your ass down here NOW!" my ninth foster mother, Danielle screamed

Since I was born I have been pulled in and out of nine different foster homes each one worse than the one before it and today is just like any other day me getting screamed at by Danielle.

I close my laptop and go down the hallway.

"You called" I cross my arms over my chest and stare at Danielle

"Pack your stuff tomorrow your going to a new foster home" she stares at me with her evil eyes.

I say nothing and return to my room at the end of the hall. I grab my black suitcase and stuff all my clothes in it. I rip the Fall out boy posters off my wall and put those in as well.
After I finish packing I go on my laptop, a birthday present from my fourth foster mom, she was the only one who cared about me. I begin to search my last name, Benson. It's such a common name but it's worth a shot.

I am determined to find my real parents. I need to know why they got rid of me.

I close my laptop and go back to reading, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love to read its the only thing that can get me out of the hell I call life.

___________________________

"Bye and please be good my social worker, Ashley told me before dropping me off at my new foster home.

"Hi I'm Melissa and this is my daughter Julia and this is my son Nash. She looked at her two kids that had to be about nine or ten.

"Hi" I fake smile and walk inside. The house was huge, a giant chandelier hung from the ceiling and the windows were beautiful shapes.

"I'll show you your room." my foster mom smiles and leads me to a decent sized room on the second floor. It has light blue walls and white carpet.

"Make yourself at home Paige" she said happily before leaving to go back downstairs.

I begin to fill my closet and dresser with my clothes then I put up my Fall Out Boy and Nirvana posters. After I put away all my belongings I watch some criminal minds on my laptop until I hear Nash call me to eat dinner.

"This is my husband, John" Melissa smiles and sits next to Julia and I sit next to Nash.

"Hi" I wave smiling a little pushing my brown hair out of my face.

I begin to play with my mashed potatoes using the fork to push it around the plate before eating it.

After an hour of dinner I go back in my room and resume my search to find my real parents. I decide that tomorrow after school I'm going to run my DNA through the system to see if there are any matches.

I close my laptop and read for an hour and do some math homework before falling asleep with my textbook still in my hands.

Authors Note- this is a short chapter. tell me if I should continue with this story. I will still write my other fanfic, Stressed. Let me know in the comments. ❤️Olivia