No

Paige's POV

"I love you" I tell my parents

"We love you too" they respond

"Liv I love you so much" my dad told my mom I thought it was sweet.

She blushes, "So are we...together...what are we?"

"We are whatever you want us to be" dad holds us close.

"I want to be yours" My mom tells him I feel like I'm in a soap opera watching Luke and Laura or whatever that stupid general hospital crap is.

"You are my best friend partner and girl friend" he tells her and her eyes fill up with tears.

"But most importantly the mother of our child who I see so much of you in." he kisses her cheek wiping away her tears.

"I...I love you so much" she jumps in his arms and Munch, Fin and the rest of the squad starts clapping.

Olivia's POV
He kisses me he kisses me on the lips passionately and sweet I never wanted it to end. I don't care that all my friends and even my boss is watching this is my life now with my daughter and the love of my life and no one can take that away from me except....

"Paige lets go now!" A blonde haired woman pulled Paige's arm roughly making it red.

"Mom!" She cries trying to get out of this ladies grasp

"I said lets go home!"

"Who are you?!" I run over to my daughter trying to hold her close.

"Melissa Paige's foster mother and I am here to bring her home now detective" she pulls on Paige's shirt she was trying not to cry.

"ENOUGH!" Elliot ran over and grabbed Paige as I cuffed Melissa

"Don't let her take me please I don't want another foster mom I want you and Liv please daddy please" she was shaking in his arms. I felt horrible I wanted my baby girl in my arms now but then all the legal steps came back into my mind what if I couldn't keep her my baby. I need her.

I put Melissa in a interrogation room and let Munch and Fin interrogate her while I talk to Paige they are already confused about this whole thing and right now I can't explain.

"Don't let her take me daddy please don't let her"

"I won't sweetie. You are gonna come home with mommy and me. right now we are getting a court order to keep you."

"Really?!" She asks smiling.

"Really. Judge Donnelley will definitely let Mommy and I keep you, and mommy and you are gonna come live with me in my house on the Upper West side and we are gonna be a family." He smiles at Paige and holds her close.

All I could do was watch thinking about what's going to happen next.

HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING. I WAS SICK THEN I GOT IN A CAR CRASH AND ALL THIS OTHER STUFF HAPPENED SO FROM NOW ON I WILL UPDATE ONCE A WEEK FOR EACH OF MY STORIES ❤️❤️Liv