A Kiss Started All Of This

Paige's POV

"Are you sure?!" I look at Melinda shocked

She nods her head pushing us out of her office she had a body to examine.

"Liv? How many years ago was your daughter taken?"

"13 years ago" she responds

"Who was the father?" I ask running my finger over the names on the paper.

"Well his name was Brian but after he found out I was pregnant he left to go to California." tears form in her eyes.

"I need to tell you something well a lot of things..."I hold her hand looking up at her.

"Okay we can go to the precinct baby" she smiled a little smile at me

I love when she calls me baby it makes me feel special like this story isn't completely bull .

"Okay mo...Liv" I smile brushing off what I almost said.

Olivia's POV

I think Paige was gonna call me mom but I must be hearing things.

We walk into the 1-6 and I was greeted by my partner and best friend, Elliot.

"Hey Paige Hey Liv" he smiles that amazing smile.

Paige waves and I smile at her.

"Are...Are you Elliot Stabler?" She asks nervous.

"The one and only" he smirks his Stabler smirk.

"Can we talk...in private" she asks quietly.

"Yea Cmon Paige" I walk towards interrogation room 2 anxious to her what the girl I felt so close to was going to say.

"Liv remember when you said that Brian was your daughters father?" She asked shutting the door.

"Yea why what's the matter" I look at her.

She drops the file with her birth certificate and DNA sample on the table.

Paige Serena Benson
Age- 13
Eye Color- Blue
Hair color- Brown
Height- 5'5
Blood Type- A positive
Medical Disorders- Anger Issues

Parents Olivia Benson and Elliot Stabler.

Olivia Benson
Age- 41
Eye color- Brown
Hair Color- brown
Height- 5'8
Blood Type- A positive
Medical Disorders- None

Elliot Stabler
Age- 43
Eye Color- Blue
Hair Color- Brown
Height- 6'2
Blood Type- A positive
Medical Disorders- Anger Issues

"I don't understand" I look at the file and look back at Elliot.

"I'm your daughter" she stares at me with her big blue eyes.

I bend down so I'm her height and I wrap my arms around her and move the brown hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry I never found you I'm sorry I tried I really tried" I cry holding my daughter.

"It's okay I'm fine" she tries not to cry.

Elliot came by us and wrapped his arms around Paige and I

"I never even knew...Liv why didn't you tell me?" He talks to me I could tell he was angry with me.

"It was one night. I was with Brian I thought the baby was his you used protection." I let tears flow out of my eyes still holding Paige close not wanting to let go afraid I would lose her again.

"I'm not mad Liv" he kissed my cheek.

"Paige we are gonna go talk to our captain we will be right back." I kiss her forehead and walk out of the room.

"El what do you want to do about Paige?"

"Be with her love her care for her make up for the years she hasn't been with her parents" he rubs circles on my back.

"How we aren't together you don't love me like I love you" I pull away from him

He pulls me back closer than ever. Our lips only millimeters apart.

"I do love you more than you will ever know Olivia. I have this whole life planned out with you and Paige and I will make it happen" I feel his warm breath on my face no one was in the squad room we could easily kiss besides that rule was changed anyway you could marry your partner now if you wanted to.

I move closer and then he holds the back of my neck and kisses me he kissed me sweetly it lasted for I don't know how long but all I know is I didn't want it to stop.

"I love you Olivia Benson"

"I love you too Elliot Stabler"

"And you both love Paige" she laughs and Elliot picks her up.

"Did you see any thing?" He questions

"Nope...not a thing" she smirks that Stabler smirk.

"Liar" Elliot says putting her back on the ground

"I'm sorry I wanted to see what was taking so long."

"Mom and I just wanted to do something."

"Yeah make out" Paige rolls her eyes.

"So how is this gonna work where am I gonna go?" Paige asks

"With us" I smile at her playing with her brown hair.

"But you don't live together you aren't married or even together?!" She responds back.

"Yea but that will all change Paige" Elliot smiles holding Paige and I close.

Just to clarify I update this story on Mondays and Elliot was never married and has no children except Paige. Takes place in Season 12 but elliot will not leave so you don't have to worry about that ;) REVIEW!!! ❤️Olivia