Chapter 5

The project was over. Everyone did so well that the clients become so happy and so their boss. Neil really appreciate his team for working hard. Everyone appreciated Avni for presenting the designs so beautifully.

" As we completed our Project so well... Today Dinner treat from my side! " Neil said while everyone clapped and became very happy.

"We are feeling blessed to get you as our team head " Ali said dramatically wiping his fake tears while everyone laughed seeing him.

At evening

After their office, everyone went to a restaurant. They sat together in the reserved seat which Neil booked for them. Neil made everyone sat first. He turned and saw Avni and Juhi along with his team mates approaching them. Suddenly, Avni got tripped while Neil about to go but one of her colleague hold her. Neil stopped at the moment seeing them. He felt something in his heart seeing them. He made her to stand her.

"Thank you so much Vidyut... " She said to him

"You okay Avni? " He asked her while she nodded smiling at him.

"Yeahh!! " She said and turned to find Neil looking at them. His face totally changed. Neil looked away when Avni saw him. The trio went near them.

"Excuse me! " Neil excused himself and left from there.

Avni looked at him who moved into washroom. Neil stood there looking at the mirror. He don't know why he is feeling this way. He felt all uncomfortable seeing them. He was totally confused of his feeling. His mind again flashed with that incident.

"Relax Neil!! " He sighed deeply and went to them, plastering a smile on his face.

Avni looked at him coming near them while she sensed something wrong. Though he tried to hide it but he failed in front of her.

He sat opposite to her and gave a smile to Avni seeing her looking at him. Avni asked him what happened through action while Neil nodded his head negatively and blinked his eyes saying that he is fine. Juhi again caught them.

They had an amazing dinner and enjoyed alot. They were chit chatting with each other. While Avni's phone vibrated buzzing with a message. She looked at her phone and found Neil's message.

Hey Avni!.. It's been late .... Shall we go home together?

She read the message and looked up at him and found him looking at her. She gave a smile and again looked down into his phone to reply him.

Yeah Neil

She replied but she felt a kind of hesitation in her face thinking how they leave together infront of everyone.

We will leave later after everyone

She received another message from him as she wondered whether he knows mind reading as he said exactly what she wanted to say.

Okay Neil

She replied and they looked at each other. After talking for some more minutes everyone started to leave. Avni excused as like she was waiting for the cab which is getting delayed.

"Avni.. If you don't find cab... I can drop you!.." Vidyut approached her while Avni's eyes widen. Neil and Avni looked at each other and then at him

"Huh... No!.. Thanks vidyut... I... " Before she could say Neil interrupted.

"Yeahh.. That's what I said her too... And she told me.. She will just try one more time or else... She will join me " Neil said with a plain smile on his face while Avni looked at him.