Chapter 10

Her eyelids move here and there and she opened her slowly and realized that her head was aching badly. Her hand automatically moved towards her head and was pressing it tightly and her eyes were shut.

"Juhi... " She called her while her eyes were still shut.

"Avni? " She heard someone calling her name but she founded that voice to be so manly.

She opened her eyes and saw him standing near the bed while her eyes widen in shockness seeing Neil. She quickly got from lying position and sat on the bed.

"Ne.. Ne... Neil? " She stammered in shockness.

"Avni... Calm down! " He can clear read her expression.

"Neil... You?... I??... Here? " She don't know how to ask him why he is here with her.

"Avni.. I'll tell you......Actually ....You got drunk accidently" He said making her eyes widen in horror and he stated everything that happened yesterday but not her blabberings.

"Shit! " She whispered and looked at him in nervousness.

"I am so sorry Neil... " She said mentally facepalming herself.

"It's okay Avni... It felt nice! " He said unconsciously.

"What?!! " She spat back immediately as she heard him mumbling something at last

"Nothing... " He showed his teeth scratching his back of neck. While Avni still looked at him confused.

Later on

Avni peeped into her room without anybody knowledge while juhi shooted her with question while she managed to answer her.

Everyone got ready for the day and went to explore and shopping as tomorrow they all are leaving. Neil and Avni never missed any moments to stare at each other. Whenever Avni looks at him, all she could remember is today's incident where she woke up on his room. She feel something that butterfly started flying all over tummy and was embrassed at the same time.

It's been evening when they reached to hotel back. They rested for sometime as they were tired of roaming all the day.

After taking rest for sometime, everyone gathered. Avni and Juhi sat there with everyone while Avni eyes searched for that one person. He found to be nowhere.

"Hey!!.. Where is our group head? " Someone asked Ali about Neil.

While Avni looked at Ali who was sitting beside her expecting his reply.

"He has some work I guess .... " He said smiling sheepishly making Avni confused of his expression.

"Work? " Avni murmured while Ali looked at her hearing her whisper.

"Yess!!.. Some work with Riya.... I told you na about that in office... I guess...They gone out together ... " Ali whispered to Avni while Avni's face fell while Juhi stamped Ali's foot hearing him while he groaned in pain.

Avni's mood was totally gone. She hates herself for feeling this way. She can't help but think of them. She don't know why, she wanted to see Neil badly right now. She realised things has totally changed. His stare were become soothing for her. His gestures started comforting her. The way he asked her opinion for selecting a shirt, She felt nice. They way he complimented her and asked her for dance. She was deeply lost onto her thoughts.

The next day,

They reached home by evening. Neil was noticing her odd behavior from morning. She was trying to ignore him. He can sense that something is wrong with her  by seeing her face. He tried to speak to her but every time she made some excuse to avoid him.