Chapter 7

"You just wait down Juhi... I am locking the door.... I will be right in a minute... " Avni said in hurried tone, Searching for the another earring in her not so organised jewellery box. Afraid of what if juhi reach her doorstep and find Neil with her.

"Argh!!!... Where is that?!! " She said still searching and finally got it.

She took her bag and was keeping her wallet and other stuffs into it and suddenly she heard the door bell. Avni's eyes widen hearing it. She stepped outside and was utterly shocked to see Neil who already open the door.

Neil was shocked to see Juhi there. And Juhi's reaction was not less then them. Juhi gaze shifted to Avni who was little away behind him while Avni gave a nervous smile. Neil turned to see Avni while she looked at him.

"Welcome Juhi....You girls carry on!! " Neil said and left from the scene making Avni to handle the situation.

Juhi went near Avni while Avni was looking at him who was going to his room.

"Ahem!! " She cleared her throat raising her eyebrow while Avni gave a smile looking at her.

.......

They were in Avni's room

"Okay!!.. Don't look at me like that Juhi... I... I.... Was... No... I... Don't know how to say to you... " She said making faces.

"Don't know how to say to me?....yeahhh..to you I am a stranger right" She said sarcastically while Avni sighed.

"Ahh!!.. Not that yaar... I mean... Okay!!... He is my ex-husband about whom I told you about it" Avni said in a go.

"Ohh... He..what? " Juhi said 'Ohh' in a flow and then realised what she just told.

"You heard it Right!!... Now tell me how I even say to someone that I am living under the same roof with a person who I got divorced.... " She said dramatically and sat on the bed while Juhi came near her and sat beside her.

"Kinda.... Difficult.. " Juhi said understanding her situation.

"Yeahh.. " She said.

"But wait!... How can you divorce such a good looking, cute, handsome and gentle men? " Juhi asked while Avni's jaw drop seeing her who admired Neil like other girls and then glared her.

"Okay!! Okay... Don't give me that look... I can feel your jealousy.... But come on Avni... I am your bestieee friend... " Juhi said nudging her shoulder teasing her.

"Jealousy? " Avni rolled her eyes not agreeing with her.

*knock knock*

They heard the sound while Avni went to open the door and found Neil with tray on his hands.

"Coffee for you both... " He said looking at Avni and then looked at Juhi.

"Yeahh... " She said receiving the tray from him and passed the mug to Juhi.

"Thank you Neil....by the way Aren't you coming for the trip? " Juhi asked him while Neil looked at Avni confused whether she is going or not. While Avni sipped her coffee waiting for his reply.

"Yeah.... I am coming...for the trip" He replied her hoping Avni would join too.

"So That's nice... We are too joining.. That's why we planned to go for the shopping today!! " Juhi said while he smiled and suddenly got an idea.

"Ohh what a coincidence... I too planning to buy few stuffs...." He lied to them to join with them while Juhi looked at him with suprise.

"Yeahh Sure! " Juhi replied while Neil looked at Avni still waiting for her reply while he smiled at him and nodded her heard.

.....

They reached the shopping Mall. They shopped together. They were checking their outfits on the trail room. While Avni was waiting outside as Neil has gone in while on the other Juhi was there.

"Huff!! " Avni heard him sighing and sounded little bit frustrated as he got stuck in the kurtha but she remain silent but again he sounded like that.

"Neil... You okay? " She asked while Neil was shocked as he didn't expected Avni to be standing outside.

"No Avni... I need help... " He said as he indeed need the help of her.

"Can you come in? " He again added without any second thoughts while she thinks about that and the door gets open. She stepped in and saw him who was like a ghost as his head as his head were stuck inside the kurtha and he trying to remove that kurtha from him and his hand were struck. Avni let out a laugh seeing him struggling like a kid.

"Avni.. Hasna math yaar... Dum khutraha hai mujhe....Please help me... " He whined like a Kid while she chuckled and went near him to help.

She opened the buttons of the kurtha but still it was little bit tight for him

"Khud ki size nahi pata?... Kya yaar Neil tum bhi na... " She complained helping him to remove and finally the kurtha got removed while Avni moved back while she slipped While Neil hold her caging her on the wall. He was shirtless while her hands were in his bare shoulder holding him tightly. Their breath were fanning against each other.

After yesterday, they didn't have a conversation with each other as they were avoiding each other. Unexpectedly, Every time they try to avoid each other, They are comming closer.

"Avni? " Their trance got broken when they heard Juhi's voice while Neil move away from her and wear his T-shirt while Avni looked away. And they together looked at each other and Neil nodded understanding her expression.

"I got this.. " He mouthed her while she nodded

He opened the door while Avni was behind the door. While Avni smiled thinking how he understand her without even telling anything.

"Oops I thought Avni is here " Juhi said while he nodded negatively

"No.. I was in there... " He said smiling

"she might be looking for some more clothes... "Juhi said and they moved while Avni slowly stepped out.

She then joined them and they left home after done with their shopping.

XXXX

Here is the next update 💖

Hope you guys enjoyed

Do drop your reviews

Much love

Reza... ✨