Chapter 8

They reached Coorg. 2 People occuiped per room while Avni and Juhi in one room and Ali and Neil in another room which are next to each other at the corner of the corridor. Neil made sure he gets the room next to Avni. They rest there for sometime and planned to go for lunch as it become almost lunch time and then planned to go around and explore some place.

Avni and Juhi were moving to the dining area and saw Neil and Riya who were sitting beside each other and talking with other people. Neil had a empty seat beside him waiting for Avni to fill up. Juhi looked at Avni who stopped moving and followed her gaze and found Riya with Neil. She chuckled as jealousy were clearly seen in her face. She nudged her shoulder while Avni looked at her. Avni smiled totally changing her expression and went and sat beside Vidyut and opposite to Neil. Neil frowned immediately seeing her who didn't sat beside him. They ordered food while they steal glance at each other. As their feeling of jealousy is mutual. They had their dinner and planning their destination to explore.

Whereas Avni and Juhi were walking around to explore that hotel as Juhi wanna click some pictures. They were on the pool side while Avni was clicking pictures of Juhi.

"I wanna click a picture here... " Avni said while Juhi nodded and Avni moved towards the pool side. Neil was looking at her standing a little away from them.

After clicking a picture, she just took a step but got slipped and fell on the water.

"Avni!! " He shouted and ran towards the pool.

In an instant he jumped into the pool without even a second thought and caught her while Avni was breathing heavily holding his shirt tightly. Her eyes were tight shut.

"It's okay... It's okay.... Calm Down! " He whispered making her realize that he caught her and asked her not to be panic.

She slowly opened her eyes meeting his eyes. He was already looking at her. They share an eyelock while everybody surrounded there.

"Thank God! " Juhi said sighing which broked their trance.

Without a second thought, he picked her in bridal style, walking out of the pool while her hands were surrounded around his neck. She was looking at him continuously who was looking at everyone.

"I... I'll just take Avni to her room" He said and he didn't bothered about anything.

The second he saw her struggling on the water made his heart skip a beat. He walked towards the lift and got in. All the while her gaze was only on him. Neil felt her strong gaze and he looked at her while Avni looked away nervously. He can feel her body shivering. The lift got open. Juhi followed them back as she has the key to their room. She opened the door while Neil got into the room and made Avni to stand. Neil was looking at her while Avni was looking down. His nose touched her cheeks when he made her to stand and she can sense his hot breath.

Avni walked towards Washroom without saying anything. Neil walked from there leaving Juhi there. He got into his room to change.

After sometime,

Neil stepped into her room and found some of their colleagues were already there.

"Juhi... Hachuuu....I am saying na... " She sneezed and sniffed saying something to her.

"No way... Leaving you like this... How can I go? " She said not wanting to leave her friend alone. Avni passed the plan as she was feeling so cold and coming out in this cold climate make her condition even worse. So she said she will join them in the evening after taking some rest. While Juhi said she will also be with her and Now Avni started pacifying her.

"Juhi... We all came to enjoy and I don't wanna ruin anything because of me... " She said with a sad pout.

"May be I can be with Avni... " Everyone heard the voice and immediately turned their face to see the voice.