Pissed Alpha

Natalie stops abruptly and starts walking back, knowing what she was doing I pulled her back harshly and spun around breaking into a run. He's our mate, we shouldn't be running from him. Natalie whimpered and pleaded. I know, I know I'm just playing with him. Don't worry. I reassured her. 

Raven stop. Do you even know where you are going?! Vincent yelled in my head

Yup, back to the pack house. I know the way. I said picturing Vincent scowling at me.

How the hell did you memorize the way in such a short time?!?! James shouted. All the yelling was giving me a headache.

Alpha Marcus is pissed and has gone after you and you do not want an angry Alpha after you. James explained.

Great, our mate is pissed and we don't know his nature. Natalie whimpered yet again.

Don't worry Natalie, he wouldn't hurt us right? I said trying to reassure her but felt like I was trying to reassure myself. Natalie cut our connection and retreated to the back of my mind. 

Raven, come back now!!!! Marcus roared into my mind using his Alpha voice. 

Oh come on, I'm only playing with you. I said whining.

I don't- Our mind link was cut off by Natalie. I skidded to a halt outside the pack house just where I had left it. I saw some clothes set out on the deck, a note placed on top with my name on it meaning the clothes were for me. I took the clothes between my teeth, careful to avoid ripping them. I go behind a tree and shift back putting my clothes back on. A sweet scent covers the air, the smell of pine cones and peppermint.

MATE!! Natalie screams causing my headache to return. I sniff the air once again to see where he is, I smell him just outside the border of our territory. I cautiously sprint to the border staying out of sight and see him sniffing the air looking as adorable as ever, oh the urge to run into those muscular arms of his and never let him go. I watch him retreat to his own pack house, I see two wolfs run passed him I recognise them as James and Vincent. 

I run back to the house and sit on the deck steps waiting for them to arrive back home, as soon as they approach I ask them. "So, where exactly am I staying?" They freeze at hearing my voice and whip their heads at me suddenly angry. I whimper and back away at seeing them so angry. "You can't just run off like that you need to respect your Alpha's and listen to them." I whimper at Vincent's voice and feel tears slipping down my cheeks as the memory of my mother yelling at me pops up into my mind.

Vincent then looks down at me and his face immediately softens seeing me cry. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, come on I'll show you to your room." Vincent says calming down. I follow him to a beautiful room with a light brown wardrobe with carvings of flowers to my left, to my right is a big oak dressing table filled with my favourite perfumes and scents making my face light up, in the middle of the room stood a four poster bed with black sheets and duvet and behind my bed was a window with a window seat with pillows and a small blanket laid on the seat. I immediately walk over to the window and look out at the view of the forest. 

"It's beautiful, thank you so much. You have done so much for me in the last few days." I say as I run into Vincent's arms and hug him with tears streaming down my face. "Your welcome, you're like my little sister, you start school tomorrow since it is the start of the semester. You don't have your werewolf gene so no one will be able to tell that you are a werewolf." Vincent chuckled. "Good I want it to stay that way." I said untangling myself from his arms. "Mine and James's rooms are down the hall, the last door on the right is my room and the last door on your left is James's room. I'll let you settle in OK?" He asked, I nodded and he left.

My clothes and stuff were already put away. I decide to settle in on a shower. I strip off my clothes and look at my body full of fading scars from previous hits, I turn around and look at my back which has more scars. The most noticeable scars are the cigarette burns, Natalie we are going to have to stay away from Alpha Marcus till these scars heal OK? I say to her, there is a long pause and I hear a quiet OK from her. And if his wolf asks you about what's wrong tell him something to get him off our backs. I say to her and I feel her nod, this is going to be a tough week. After my shower I lie down on my bed and drifts off to sleep thinking about those mesmerizing eyes off his.