Werewolves don't exist

"When is she going to wake up" I heard a voice ask. "Just let her sleep Alpha, she needs it." Another voice replied. "I know James, but I want to ask her some questions." Vincent replied. "Alpha, Beta if you guys can't keep it down then you will have to leave." A heavy voice said cutting them off. "Sorry Doctor Ben." They said in unison. "Where am I?" I wake up to see a gray ceiling. What a dull colour, I'm guessing we're in a hospital and I can sense werewolves so we are with a pack doctor. Natalie replied. "What's a pack doctor?" I accidentally said aloud. "How do you know that you are at a pack doctors?" I heard a voice to my right, I turned my head to the right to see a man standing there checking the heart monitors and stuff. "Umm, I don't?" My answer came out more of a question than a statement. "Well my name is Dr. Ben." He said smiling warmly. "Hi" I said not sure what to say. "Are you OK?"                                                                                                                 

"Do you feel any pain?"I'm starting to get a headache "How are you feeling?" I was bombarded with questions and I couldn't tell who was speaking. "Shut up." Natalie's voice boomed through the room, the boys eyes widened at my tone. I feel Natalie bow her head in Vincent's direction, I pull Natalie back forcefully causing my head to hit the headboard. "Oww." I complain. I need to improve my self control. I said to Natalie. Sorry all the voices were making my head hurt, I want to go for a run and see if you can shift without your mate. Natalie complained. "Sorry, but can I leave?" I asked directing my question to Ben. "Where to dear?" He asked confused. "Well I don't feel any pain, and I am thinking that we are not in America anymore, wait where am I exactly?" Repeating my question from earlier on. "Black Forest California, and what do you mean you don't feel any pain?" He replied.

Should I tell him or not? I asked Natalie. No, tell him that you meant that you need to clear your head by going out for a run. Natalie said. "I meant that I need to clear my head by going out for a run." I replied, Please let us go, Please let us go. I heard Natalie pleading. "I'm sorry miss but you can't, not until I am sure you are fine. Are you by any chance a Werewolf?" He said, No one can sense that you are a werewolf. Natalie said. Well then let's keep it this way. I said, I felt Natalie grin at the back of my mind. "No, werewolves don't exist." I shrugged, Vincent and James's faces are priceless.

"But...but." Vincent and James said in unison. I couldn't hold back my laughter any longer, in no time I was clutching my stomach and rolling on the bed, in the process all the stupid wires that were attached to me came off and I fell onto the ground with a thud. Vincent, James and Dr. Ben had a look of disbelief on their faces making me stop laughing. "What?" I ask. "You had a cracked collarbone and you just fell onto the ground laughing how can you not feel the pain unless..." Vincent left his sentence hanging. The 3 men took slow steps toward me and I took the same amount of steps back on instinct.

They don't look to happy, and an angry Alpha is not good so the door is behind you and walk backwards then run into the woods, we'll return after sometime after they have calm down. Natalie said I looked behind me and saw a door. OK, and I must admit you are one smart wolf. I replied, I didn't listen for a reply I turned around and sprinted out the door I heard James yell "Raven wait please." Now let me take over, I run faster than you. Natalie said. I let her take over as soon as she got control she sprinted obviously enjoying the sensation of being let out, I watched the trees blur past at the speed of my wolf.

"Stop!!" I heard an unfamiliar voice yell behind me, by the tone of his voice he was an Alpha. Natalie let me gain control over my body and ditching me with an Alpha. He walked over to me cautiously like I am his prey and he is the predator. "Who are you?" He finally asked. I bowed my head to him and put on a confused face like any human would after bowing to a stranger. He just smirked at me. "M-My name i-is R-Raven." I stammered, to say I was scared would be an understatement. "Raven huh? How can you run so fast?" He said as he raised his eyebrow. "I take track at school and was just practicing." I replied looking not at all scared. "But why are you in the woods?" He asked, he had an aura that held confidence and power around him.

"I like nature." I replied which is the truth. "Marcus!!" I heard a familiar voice which belonged to Vincent. "Vincent, what are you doing here?" He asked. So his name is Marcus. Natalie said. While their focus was on each other I slowly moved backwards but only to hit a solid chest. "Thought you could get away so easily." I looked around to see the owner of the voice to be a well built male around 18. "Raven, are you OK? Are you hurt?"

"Why did you run off?" They threw questions at me. Seriously this again!!! I did what Natalie did back at the doctors. "Shut up!!!!" But my voice was more stronger. Marcus looked angry with me for disrespecting the Alphas. Great. "One at a time please, or I'll run off again." I said threatening them. "And where would you go exactly?" Vincent asked amused at this situation. "Well you see, since I am no longer at that horrid place I can go anywhere I want." I said with an evil grin. "You are in werewolf territory." Vincent said, Marcus gave Vincent a glare for revealing themselves. "Again with the werewolf crap, seriously?" I said looking bored.

"You're a werewolf too you know?" James said. "I wish." I said with a sigh. "It would be a really nice experience." I said again. At my remark we were engulfed into an awkward silence. "Soo can we leave the woods now?" I broke the silence. "Uhh yeah, but werewolves do exists." I just stared at them. "Prove it." I said to all 4 of them. This is going to be interesting. Natalie said Exactly, free entertainment. I said. "Fine." Vincent and James said. "No, we can't reveal ourselves to her." Marcus said.

"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and saw Vincent and James shift into beautiful wolves. Vincent was a light brown wolf with red streaks, James was a gray wolf with bits of white on them. "Wow" I said. I hope they brought clothes since there previous ones are shredded to bits. Natalie laughed out. "Umm, guys did you bring extra clothes since those ones aren't worthy of being worn anymore." I said stifling my laughter. Their eyes popped out of their head at the thought of going home nude, I couldn't hold it back anymore, I was back in the same position laughing my head off with Natalie laughing my my head.

"Ethan, please go get them some shorts." Marcus said smiling at their stupidity. I took off my hoodie and wrapped it around my waist because of the heat. James and Vincent stared at my shoulders, I looked down to see nothing there and was confused for a minute and then it clicked that my wounds had healed completely. I lifted my top slightly to see that there was a faint scar of the burn, I smiled at the thought of no more pain.

I looked up to see the wolves were gone. "You have a lot of explaining to do young lady." I turned around to see Vincent and James with only shorts on. "I don't know what you mean?" I said innocently. I looked around to see Ethan gone. "We mean how did your wounds heal so quickly?" Vincent replied. "Well to get an answer you will have to catch me first." I said running off letting my wolf take over once again, Natalie shifts into my wolf and takes off.