My Mother

Marcus's POV

I growl not wanting my mate to apologise to this cold-blooded murderer. Marcus look at her hands. I hear James say, I shift my gaze to my mates hand to see she has retracted her claws, no doubt to scratch Luna Mary. Even the word sounds wrong. Levi says. Yeah. I reply and concentrate on my mate.

She brings up her hand and scratches Mary across the face, I look at her father to watch his reaction, he looks horrified probably because his own daughter hurt her mother. Out of my peripheral vision I see Mary try to pounce on me but is stopped by my Angel, Raven throws Mary at a tree and leans down to her height. "Don't you dare threaten my mate in my presence, do you understand?" Mary nods and fades into unconsciousness.

Raven jogs over to us and stands next to me and Vincent, I wrap my arm around her waist as she inches closer to me.

Ravens POV

I snuggle into Marcus's chest as I wait for my father to get over what I had just done to his Luna.

"Raven, why?" Dave, my father asked. "That bitch deserved it and I am glad that Raven hurt her!!" A feminine voice states angrily. I sniff the air and catch onto a familiar scent mixed with a rogue's. Where have I smelt that scent before? My mother. "Stop!!!" I yell at the males that were cornering her, they simply ignore me and carry on cornering her. "Please stop." I whimper out making the guys look at me with confused faces.

I run up to where she was standing with a hood covering her face, but before I could reach her Vincent and James grab me stopping me. I growl at them to let me go, they look taken aback by my sudden change of sides. In their shock they loosen their grips on my arms making it easy for me to slip out and hug the figure in front of me, she returned the hug, I felt warm liquid on my shirt. I push my mum away and look at her up and down trying to locate the wound, I yank on the black robes that reveal a big gash covered with some type of cloth on her stomach.

A gasp escapes my lips and I push her to the ground making her lie down on the grass. "Honey, what are you doing? I'm fine" Rachel, my mother says in a motherly voice. "Mother, I have seen lots of wounds in my life and that does not look fine. OK? Now let me help you" I say in a demanding tone, I hear 5 gasps from the male wolves.

I block her from the view of the males. "Rachel, you're alive? Am I dreaming?" Dave says, trying to see my mother's form. "You have no right to speak to her!!" I yell at him. "That's your father. You should respect him, dear. He didn't even know, forgive him. Please" My mother pleaded, I finish bandaging her stomach. "Fine, but just for you. But you have to promise to stay." I say giving in to my mothers plea.

"Honey, I can't I'm already trespassing into a packs land. Now that I know you are safe with your mate, I have to leave and continue living." She said trying to make me understand, my vision blurs up. "No, you can't leave." I try running to her but Marcus holds me back in his arms. "No, please. I need you" I break down sinking to my knees, Marcus kneels in front of me and I throw my arms around his neck and bury my head in his neck.

Suddenly a red wolf appears in front of my mother, I instantly know that Mary is conscious and threatening her. Marcus notices the immediate danger my mother is in, he releases me from is hold and stands in front of me protectively. I rush to my feet and sprint behind a tree to remove Marcus's shirt. I shift silently and sneak up behind Mary, my mother glances at me causing Mary to turn around, I bite her other shoulder pulling out a chunk of flesh causing her to whimper. I hear my father yelling at me to stop but Natalie has now taken over, determined to kill her for the pain she had caused us.

"Natalie, stop please control yourself." I hear my mother's wolf plead, Natalie freezes on her mother's desperate cry. Mary uses my distraction to her advantage and claws at me leaving a gash on my face. I gain control over my wolf and growl at Mary, standing in front of my mother protectively. I watch Mary run off into trees. "There goes your so called Luna, father." I say after shifting and changing back into Marcus's shirt. "Baby are you okay?" Marcus asks inspecting my now healing wound, I nod and stand up to face my mother.