Arguments

"Samantha, stop!" I yell after her, I run trying to keep up with her. I watch her disappear behind Vincent's door where Marcus and the others were. I slam the door open running in just as Sam opens her mouth to speak. "Don't you dare!!" I shout gasping for air, I try to ignore the pain from my still healing injury that the bitch inflicted with silver. "Don't tell what and what happened???" Marcus asked panicking at my state. "Nothing just nothing" I say through gritted teeth, I start seeing black dots that infect my vision. "Vincent, James" I say before fading into darkness.

Marcus's POV

I watched as our mate fainted, I rushed to catch her but Vincent and James beat me to it. What the hell?? Why did she faint?? Why was she struggling to breathe?? My wolf Levi said asking me like I knew the answers. Levi how would I know? When she wakes up I'll question her. OK? I ask Levi, I hear a faint hmm and then he cuts our connection.

I walk to the pack doctors to hear Vincent, James and Jake yelling, I stop at the door and listen. "What do you mean she's still healing?!?" James yelled. "I thought all that was left were scars" Vincent said. "Alpha, apparently one of her wounds were inflicted by silver meaning she was healing at a normal rate." A voice said that I presume was the doctors. "So she knew that she has a bloody wound that is healing on her back and didn't tell us?" I hear Jake say sounding upset. "Yes, that's probably one of the reason she's avoiding Alpha Marcus." The doctor said.

"Guys, you're too loud for my liking" I hear my mates sweet voice whine. I stifle a laugh at how she caught them arguing.

Ravens POV

"Guys, you're too loud for my liking" I whine, I know, I know I sound like a whinney bitch but who can blame me? Just then Marcus bursts in grinning. Why's he grinning? I ask my wolf.  Because he's probably happy that you're awake. She replies happy that her mate cares, Beep,beep,beep. I groan and look over at the heart machine, I grab the IV chord. "Raven, what are you doing?"  Marcus asks, I ignore him and pull out the chord painfully.

"Shit, I really should of moved slower." I moan, the boys snicker at my action, I shoot them a glare and swing my legs over the stale bed. "Uhh, you're not completely healed, so I don't think you should be getting up." I hear Ben the doctor shift nervously. "Doc, I've had way worse so this ain't nothin." I say with an accent, everyone's eyes widen at my comment. "What..Do..You..Mean?" Marcus says shaking in anger. Walk over to our mate and place your hand on his arm to calm him and Levi down. Natalie says, I pay heed to her instruction and touch his arm making him relax instantly. "Now Ben, can you tell me what I need to know?" I ask anxious to get out of this wretched place.

"Yes well, you have a big gash on your back just under your spine, so I suggest you don't do much physical activity till you are healed." He said looking at his clipboard. "Nothing new, so can I go?" I say looking at the doctor expectantly. He looked shocked that I was willing to leave while being injured and knowing him to be a doctor he will obviously say no, but never hurts to try. "Um, I'm sorry but no you can't leave because you are injured." He replied, the boys nod in agreement. I pull my hand away from Marcus's arm making me feel instantly cold. "Ben, if I can last 1 week with this injury without hurting myself, I'm pretty sure I can last without causing further damage." I say matter or factly.