Epilogue

3 Years Later

Raven's POV

"Mummy!!" Damien shouts and runs over to me with my youngest daughter Hope and Nicole's daughter Hazel. "Hey, baby." I say to Damien. Marcus and Nathaniel walk in with big smiles on their faces. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, just that Nathaniel and Nicole are staying for a couple of days." Marcus says. "OK, who wants sandwiches?" I ask the kids. "Me!!!" They all yell, I laugh and lead the way to the kitchen. I quickly make the kids their sandwiches and sit down feeling tired. Nicole found out that she was Nate's mate and had 2 kids with him, everything turned out perfectly. I had some warriors go out and kill Bain once and for all. 

Nicole runs into the room making the guys give her weird looks, I excuse myself and follow Nicole to the bathroom. "OK, now go and take the tests." I order Nicole, she thinks that she is pregnant again. She walks into the bathroom and comes back a couple minutes later. "Could you check it first?" She asks, I nod and walk into the bathroom. I pick the test up and smile. "Nicole!!" I yell and hug her, Marcus and Nate burst through the bedroom door probably because I yelled.

"Sorry" I say and walk over to Marcus, I gesture for Nicole to tell him. She takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." She announces, Nate's face immediately lights up and he engulfs Nicole in a hug, twirling her around a couple of times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sticking with this book, and I hope you enjoyed it.