Unexpected visit

The moon goddess Artemis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ronny's POV

I blush and hide my face into Derek's chest, Why does she have to embarrass us? I ask Lykos but get no answer. "Excuse me Derek, but I need to go talk to Raven." I excuse myself and head over to the kitchen already knowing that, that's where she will be.  "Raven!!" I yell and she turns around smiling with a plate of food in her hand. "Piece offering?" She shrugs, she knows that we'd do anything for food. Lykos my wolf says. "Fine." I grumble and sit down in a stool digging into my food. Derek walks over and lifts me up and places me on his lap, I glance over at Raven to see her watching us with an expression of happiness. She didn't even notice Marcus as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, she lets out a small scream clearly scared. I laugh and start choking on my food, she glares at me and I start laughing again with Derek patting my back. "I thought you were impossible to scare, but look at him he's a master." I choke out, she glares at me and pokes her tongue out at me.

I put my dishes away and walk up to Raven's room, time to play a prank I say. I grab her moisturizer and replace it with glue. This is going to be funny. Lykos says, I remember the time she played a prank on me. She had replaced my shaving cream with glue and my shirt got glued to my skin. It took us an hour to get it off. I hear Raven's voice and run inside her closet waiting for her to enter, I open the door just a crack so I can see her dressing table. She enters the room with another girl and walks over to her dressing table smiling. "Here use this it should help with the dryness." Raven says handing the girl I recognized as one of the girls that she fought. My eyes widen and am about to step outside when a gush of wind slams the door shut. "What was that?" She says. "Nothing, probably just the wind. Goodbye now." Raven says and another scent enters the room it smells like Alpha Marcus, He is so intimidating. I say. "Come on out Ronny." Raven says opening the closet door I chuckle nervously and scratch my neck. "I know that you swapped my moisturizer for glue, so I gave it to Bitch 1." She says shrugging. "Bitch 1?" Marcus asks eyeing me. "Yep, that's what I named them." She says, and shooes me out of the room. "Make sure to use protection guys." I shout just before the door closes on my face. Amazing.

Raven's POV

"Make sure to use protection guys." Ronny shouts as I slam the door, I feel heat rise up to my cheeks and I groan. "Well we could do what he was suggesting." Marcus says wiggling his eyebrows, I shake my head and walk into my closet and pick out a dress to wear at Marcus's surprise birthday party. It's a sleeveless mid thigh black coloured dress, with black ankle boots, I smile and put it back, I walk back to my room to see Marcus lying on my bed looking rather comfortable. I laugh and he immediately looks at me. "You've got nice pictures, how did you get my wolves picture?" He asks, I blush and walk over to my dressing table. I pick up red nail polish and he raises his eyebrows. "What?" I ask sitting down next him, unscrewing the cap. "Oh nothing just that you didn't answer my question." He remarks, I ignore him and continue applying my nail polish. 

I put away my nail polish and turn around only to be face planted into a solid chest, an arm snakes around my waist and I look up to see Marcus looking at me. "Answer my question and I'll let you go." He says like it's the simplest thing in the world. "Ugh fine, I took the picture when you were out running." I say and he crashes his lips onto mine, he bites my lip and I grant him access. His tongue explores my mouth for a couple of seconds before I pull away, Marcus pouts and I laugh and push him out my door. "Go back to the pack house, and if you manage to stay in your room till I say so then I will grant you a wish." I say. "And if you leave I will know since I can see your room, and the punishment will be that I will ignore you for a couple of weeks maybe months." I say teasingly. "Stay in my room till you say so or I won't hear your melodic voice got it." He says and sprints downstairs.