Chapter 1: Leaving The Mushroom Kingdom

Mario's POV:

I woke up around 10:00 AM, which isn't normal since I and Luigi have to wake early to save the princess from Bowser. I walked over to Luigi's house to wake him up so we could get movin'. we could've been out of there at 10:24. But Luigi was being stubborn and not getting up, so we ended up leaving at 10:52. " Come on Luigi we don't have all day," I said getting pretty frustrated. "Ohhh well, guess I'll steal your 1-up mushroom stash since you are not awake" " Mama mia, I'm up, I'm up." now that Luigi was up we could movin'.

Luigi's POV:

 Mama Mia, I can't believe Mario would try stealing my 1-up mushrooms. he knows I worked hard for those. we began to exit the building when Toad came running over saying that he wants to come on our adventure with us. Mario didn't seem so sharp on the idea. but I was all for it, like I say more friends equal more protection for Weegee. I voted for Toad to come with us, Toad had even voted for himself if even possible. it was 1 to 2 so Toad got to come with us. The first place we went over to was a desert which was not very fun. Luckily Mario was prepared so he brought a bunch of water bottles, But I and Toad had drunk half of his supply. "Are you guys dumb or something?" Mario said obviously annoyed that we might die now that we have barely any water left. the rest of the journey in the hot desert, Mario was silent the whole time. I think Mario has had enough of our nonsense, but Toad wasn't done making trouble. So long story short we're surrounded by Koopa Troopa's. 

NOTE: most chapters will be pretty short and end around 300 to 500 words.