Chapter 2: Piranha Plant Forest

Mario's POV:

 we're surrounded by Koopa Troopas which wasn't good. Fortunately, I and Luigi had practiced our fighting skills. "you take left I'll go right!" I yelled. Now, this is gonna be a piece of cake. we had easily wiped all of them out except for one " Mercy! Mercy!" he begged. "Ooh, maybe he's a good monster?" Luigi suggested. "Oh please, let me come with you" the Koopa Begged once more. "yeah let him go on our adventure," Toad said. " come on Mario, it's 3 to 1, "Luigi said. I guess I couldn't argue. But I was pretty mad that the Koopa got to vote for himself. But I guess Luigi was right, more friends MAY equal more protection. 

Koopa's POV:

luckily Mario was kind enough to spare me. but I don't think I should thank Mario, I should thank Luigi. since he's the one that suggested to spare me. But they're both idiots for sparing me. they don't even know about my evil plan that's gonna wipe them all out. Bowser will be so proud I'll finally get the respect I need. MWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Luigi's POV:

We'd finally exited the hot desert. But what was on the other side was not much better, it was a thick forest of trees and vines. "Ok, I'm ready to go home," I suggested not wanting to die. "but we still have to save the princess," Mario said impatiently. "yeah Luigi" Toad agreed. " Ugh fine, but if we all die let's blame it on Mario," I said shivering from fear. we ventured on into the deep forest. but I knew there was gonna be trouble Because this was no regular forest. It was a piranha plant forest. But I don't think Mario even noticed cause he just kept going. So I did what any other would do, I followed. I ran over to him and the gang was right behind me. "hey m-Mario you know this is a piranha plant forest" I said. " You sure?" he said smirking. " M-Mario...?"I said shivering in fear "look behind y-you" "what is it" Mario said turning around very slowly. there was a bunch of piranha plants "well, well, guess you were right. well, I suggest we...RUN!

NOTE: Phew, finally done with chapter 2.