Chapter 6: The Lost Kingdom

Luigi's POV:

I and Koopa were finally leaving the cave to go find Mario and toad. while we were walking Koopa said that we should go right. because the right way was always right. I decided to agree with him. I just hope he knows what he's doing. anyway, we were leaving the terrifying paradise into some weird fog. then all of a sudden I smelt something burning. "hey Koopa? do you smell something?" I said. he shook his head. we looked around to see what was burning. we looked down and couldn't believe our eyes. we were smack middle inside of a purple acid lake.

 It didn't take long for us to get outta there. and I'm pretty sure we were running instead of swimming so that's pretty impressive. we found some land to relax on and we ran over to it. at last, we could finally chill. but we didn't even get to relax since we heard something Bouncing over. I and Koopa both held each other in fear while chattering our teeth. we both embraced ourselves for what was coming. but it was nothing to be afraid of. it was just a chain chomp, we looked at its name tag that read "BowWow" I can't believe we were so scared of a small little chain chomp. I and Koopa laughed and laughed. but the joking ended pretty quick when we were surrounded by 4 full-grown chain chomps. 

we ran out of there as soon as we saw them. they didn't even try chasing us but we didn't care we just kept running. we ran over to a village island. we saw a shop at the top of the mountain like structure. we walked inside and found another surprise, it was Fire Mario. "Fire Mario is that you?" I asked " yeah it's me," he said. I couldn't believe my eyes. even though F.M wasn't as smart as me and Koopa. I invited him on our journey and he accepted.

F.M had a map and handed it to me. it had all the villages and kingdoms on it. it even showed the locations of Mario and toad. apparently, they were heading over to New Donk City. so it looks like we're gonna have to cross one more kingdom to get to them. F.M got packed and we set off to the SeaSide Kingdom.

Note: 393 words... yay-_-