Chapter 3: Icey (And Cold) Tundra

Mario's POV:

we were running. running so fast we may have lost our legs. luckily we didn't. "YOWCH!!" I said as one of the piranha plants nipped at my legs. " Mama Mia, we're gonna die," Luigi said. how long does forest go I thought. there was only one option, split up. " alright, I and toad will go right and you and Koopa go left. " But Mario" Luigi yelled. I didn't wanna hear what he had to say so I ignored him.

Luigi's POV:

Mama Mia, I wasn't sure what Mario was thinking but I and Koopa took off to the left.

2 HOURS LATER

Luigis POV:

Oh man, I was all out of breath. so was Koopa. we had finally made it out of that forest, But where ever we were it was beautiful there were waterfalls and green grass everywhere. even Koopa seemed pretty impressed too. But the peace didn't last a full minute. i and Koopa were interrupted by big loud footsteps approaching us. "Quick hide," I told Koopa. we both hid behind a large rock. I peeked over the rock and couldn't believe my eyes. it was a full-grown t-rex. But I should've just kept put because next thing we knew we were getting chased by a gang of t-rex.

Toad's POV:

 even though I wasn't a quick runner, I sure was when I'm in a life or death situation. I and Mario had made it our just in before the plants could get us. when we got to the other side it was really cold. but probably cause we just entered the snow biome. we walked forward into a small village full of ice Toads and shiveria folks. they had greeted us and gave us hot cups of warm mushroom chocolate. and I can tell you for sure, that I and Mario were having a much better time than Luigi and Koopa that's for sure.

Note: most locations and ideas will come from super Mario odyssey