Chapter 4: Lost Paradise

No One's POV:

Luigi and Koopa were running for their lives. the t-rex was right on their tail. Luigi and Koopa found a cave far ahead. "let's go in there" Koopa yelled "I'll be right behind you" Luigi said agreeing. they ran over to the cave and dove inside.

Luigi's POV:

Phew, thank god we made it out alive. after about half an hour, the t-rex gave up and fled. "so, what now?" I asked Koopa. "we should collect firewood, so we don't freeze to death," he said. and I totally agree with him since in the day it's pretty hot but at night it's really cold. I walked out of the cave and searched for some wood to burn. considering that this so we call it "paradise", it sure wasn't so far. plus there were no trees at all. the only things I found to burn were some grass and a couple of twigs. I walked back over to the cave to tell Koopa the news. "hey Koopa? fun fact, there are no things to burn in this horrible sucky place. " well, we will just deal with what we have for now." he said calmly. well, I guess we're gonna spend the night in this cave. luckily I brought my portable custom Luigi blanket for extra warmth.

Morning 

Koopa's POV: Ahh, finally morning had risen. Luigi was also awake. "ok, now that your awake let's movin'." he said eagerly. "ok let's go" I replied. you know these guys weren't so bad they were kind enough to spare me. so I guess I'll make an exception and spare them. just for now.