Chapter 7: New Donk City

Mario's POV:

I and toad were just about leaving Luncheon kingdom when someone came running over with a map. I couldn't find out who it was. but when he got a little bit closer, I found out it was actually Metal Mario. he showed me the map and it had the locations of Luigi and Koopa. the map was gonna be really useful since we could find Luigi and Koopa much easier. I thought he just wanted to give us the map, but he wanted to come with us on our adventure to New Donk City. I told him it's too dangerous. but he said he could help and he could turn metal into anything. I didn't believe him, but when he turned a rusted pipe into a new shiny sword. I said he could come along. after we talked to M.M we headed off to New Donk City.

  I thought the trip was gonna be easy, but it wasn't. there was a big cliff at the end of the road and it looked like it'd take 100's of miles to get there. I was starting to lose hope. but that's when I saw an airboat. an airboat can float on air. plus it was like a yacht, so we'd be riding in style. I walked over to the person selling the boat and asked him how much it was for the boat. and he said it'd be 150 coins and 5 purple coins. I told him I didn't know what purple coins were. so he replied with "WELL, THEN SCRAM!!!" well that was all I needed to make me mad. I told him he's gonna get his Ass kicked if he doesn't let us on the boat. he still denied. welp, I hope he has a parachute because he was on my last straw. you could probably guess what I did. yep, that's right, I threw him off the cliff. now that the boat was "free" we set off to New Donk City.

Toad's POV:

Man, I didn't know Mario was such a savage. anyway, while we were sailing I saw something weird swimming in the clouds below. I didn't know what it was. well, until it jumped out trying to get a chunk out of our boat. whatever that thing was it was giant. I told Mario we needed to speed up. he said why, but when he saw what was jumping and biting at our boat. his face went pale. he immediately stepped on the gas, and we were probably going like 80 MPH. but whatever this creature was it was fast. we were about to make it over to new donk city when the creature got a direct hit. we went flying into the air. when we were in the air we saw that we could grab onto the ledge of the tall island.  we climbed up onto the ground and saw very busy streets just like the newspapers said. we looked down to see our boat sinking down into the unknown. the fish-like creature fled the scene and we could finally relax.

Note: CH7 WOOHOOO