Chapter 1:

3rd POV
Mia walked to the grand house known as "Downton Abbey." She had found a job as a ladies maid and substitute house maid. She was glad to help her family after that bloody prat destroyed her family and killed her mother,  indirectly, but he still killed her. As Mia came to the door of the servants entrance, a man and a woman were smoking by the door and conversing with each other. Mia walked up to them and waited for them to finish speaking. The man looked up and Mia was met with dark hair, green eyes, and an infamous smirk. He looked at her "Well, who might you be, love? " Mia smiled " I'm Mia Greythorn. I'm the new ladies maid for a...Miss Sybill Crawley? I have come to see a..Mrs. Hughes? Could you direct me to her please? " The man nodded and directed her inside " Straight down and first door on the right. " Mia smiled " Thank you, sir. It was nice to meet you. ' She turned around' Oh, and what are your names, sir?" He looked at the lady "This is Ms. O' Brien and I'm Barrow. Thomas Barrow. " She smiled " Well, it's nice to meet you Mr. Barrow and you too Ms. O' Brien. I'll be off.  Thank you for your help. " She walked inside and Thomas smirked "Hm. ' Sir. ' I quite like that. What do you think Ms. O' Brien? Think we can convert her? " She chuckled " Maybe, maybe not. Let's dig a little deeper, shall we? " He smirked and took another drag before they both walked inside.