Raid

"How are we all doing today chat?" I watched as my chat log filled with "Good" and "Pog". I smiled at the screen. I was lucky to have such a supportive community, although it was small. 

Once I thought the people who wanted to join, joined I started to actually stream. "Alright everyone what are we feeling? Bed wars? Maybe we can start a new survival world." I watched as my 647 viewers started answering. 

"My god." I said as the small words made my eyes strain. It was hard to make out a single letter at the rate people were typing. "Okay! Well a poll it is." Bed wars ended up winning so I started to get ready. 

"You already know I'm ass at this. But I'll try extra hard just for you guys." I said smirking at the camera. 

_____________________________________________________________

A While Later-

"GOD DAMN IT!" I yelled after being killed for what felt like the 100th time. "I told you guys I suck". I smiled at the camera to let my viewers know I was just joking. I decided that I would take a break and answer a few donations. 

"'Why are you so bad at bedwars'... WHAT THE HELL." I said yelling into my mic. "Well thank you so much frogputhy8 for the 15, but I've stated multip-" I was cut off by another donation. "'I mean they aren't wrong'... Okay. That's it-" However when I read the name I stopped talking. 

I looked at my chat box to see them spamming "DREAM RAID", "DREAM", "POG". I watched as my viewer count started going up. I then read the text at the bottom of my screen. 

Dream is raiding with a party of 88,932. 

I just stared at my screen. 

What the fuck? This had to be a fake account. I must be dreaming. I read the donation over and over again until it left the screen. "Oh my god. Thank you so much Dream for the 100. I really appreciate the raid too." I said while I smiled at the screen. My head started spinning. I kept getting more and more donations. Eventually I came to my senses and started to play again. 

I played bed wars for about another hour, with a lot more enthusiasm may I add,  before I decided to end stream. "Thank you everyone for watching, especially Dream." I said as I winked at the camera. 

At that, I ended. I had made a total of $2,542 just from that one stream and gained almost 4,000 followers on twitch. I stared at my bank account in awe. 

"Jesus Christ." I said as I jumped on my bed. I couldn't believe I had just been raided by DREAM. Of all people. After having a fucking seizure all over my bed from excitement, I decided to take a look at twitter. (If ya'll don't do this when you're happy, don't talk to me)

|Twitter|

Dream @/DreamWasTaken

-

Don't you just love raiding small streamers :)

____________________________________________________________

I couldn't peel my eyes away from my phone. I decided to thank him. I quickly closed out of twitter and went to DM him on discord.