Movie Time |Part 1|

Once we finished our pizza, we decided on a movie. 

I let Sapnap pick even though he ruined my kiss. I smiled at myself. Okay, so we know one thing for sure. Clay, or Dream, likes us. 

Good. 

After quite a bit of arguing, Nick chose the Conjuring 2.

(Sorry if you don't like scary movies, just pretend for this chapter.)

Which personally I didn't mind. I've always liked scary movies. 

As I got all the snacks and was ready to get settled, I looked over to see nick chose the couch. And when I say the couch, I mean the whole couch. 

I walked over to him, "Can you move? If you didn't notice, there's 3 of us." I said, frowning. I wasn't actually mad, more amused. Sapnap is the type of person you just can't get mad at, no matter how hard you try. 

"If you didn't notice, you have a perfectly fine love seat." He paused, "Fit for two." 

I just stared at him. I certainly expected a reaction, but not that. I looked over at the chair. It was definitely a good size, but barely enough room to hold 2 kids. Let alone two adults.  

Obviously I knew what he was playing at, but I wasn't sure if Dream would be okay with it. I knew I was.

 "Well.." I said turning around to see Dream looking down at me, just as confused. "I can grab a bean bag or something if-" I started, but was cut off. 

Dream just started walking away while I was talking. Uh hello? I watched as he walked over to the lights, turning them off. Then he turned around and looked at me for a second, eyeing me up and down. The only light being the one of the TV. I watched as he started coming towards me. 

Soon, he was close enough for me to make out his face. He was sooo handsome. His freckles, hair, jawline, eyes, etc... They only added to his personality. Nothing could beat that. 

"Well what? I'm fine with it." He said, looking at me. "As long as you are." He added with a smirk. That moment was too good for words, so I merely nodded. 

At that, he took my hand and pulled me to the chair. He sat down right away, legs spread. 

Wow was he hot.

 I must've been staring because when I looked back at his face, he looked amused. "Well are you gonna sit or what Y/N?" I heard Sapnap say behind me. 

The love seat was quite a distance away from couch. It was hard to see unless you were facing towards it or were trying to get a view. I blushed. It was a concealed place. 

"U-um yes." I said, moving closer. Things seemed to be in slow motion. Where would I sit? There's no room next to him. The arm of the chair? If he would just move a tiny bit. Before I knew it, it was time to make a decision. 

"Where do I-?" I started, but was cut short by myself. I looked at his face. He looked curious. Had he wanted me to do this? Only one way to find out. I turned around, and with one swift motion, sat down in his lap.