Getting To Know You

"Y/N? Y/N wake up." I slowly opened my eyes to see my phone propped up on the lamp next to my bed. Shit, I hope I didn't embarrass myself. 

"Goodmorning." I said sleepily. "Goodmorning" At first I was taken aback by Dreams voice. It was deep and raspy. It was hot. 

Dream must have noticed, because next thing he said was "Y/N you're drooling." I quickly wiped my lip to feel nothing there. I frowned at the camera. Dream started laughing hysterically, causing his camera to fall down and onto his bed. 

"So funny." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "What? Not a morning person." Dream said, trying to be serious but resulting in a fit of laughs. "Oh eat it Clay." I said smiling at my screen. I watched as his hand picked up the phone so I could see his face. "Fine by me." He said smiling at the camera. 

I blushed and put my phone down on my bed. "Where'd you go beautiful?" I just stared at my phone for a second. He called me beautiful. Again. I felt the butterflies start going batshit in my stomach. 

"You are such a ladies man." I said picking up my phone again and hanging up. I sighed and just laid in my bed for a few moments, attempting to collect my thoughts. This was insane. I still couldn't even begin to grasp the thought that Dream was doing all this. To me. I smiled as I imagined his face. Cutie. 

After a while of daydreaming I decided to get up and ready. I decided on some brown corduroy baggy pants, a mustard yellow baggy t-shirt with a sun on it, and some chunky white shoes. (Shown at the bottom of the chapter) I also put on some light makeup. Mascara, blush and eyeliner. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. 

"Ugh perfect day to stream." It was storming outside and there wasn't much else to do. I grabbed my phone to tweet out I would start a stream soon to see a DM from Dream.

_____________________________________________________________

Dream

down for a tour of the smp?

_____________________________________________________________

 I responded right away, the hell does he think I am.

_____________________________________________________________

Y/N

You mean play with you and your friends? I'll pass

Dream

oh ok. Just wondering

Y/N

LMAO CLAY IM KIDDING.

ofc I want to 

Dream

Oh thank god

I was about to cut all ties with you Y/N