Surprise

|A Few Weeks Later|

Dreams Point Of View-

"Nick, I'm not sure about this." I said as we got in the car. I was feeling more and more unsure by the minute. Y/N and I have been friends for about a month, but would it be too soon? 

"Stop doubting yourself. She'll like this." He paused,  "We all know how you guys feel about each other." Nick said grinning at me. Now I was smiling. Ever since he moved in with me, it's been a lot less lonely. Not that I was lonely before, just bored. 

Before I knew it, we were leaving Orlando. "Still scared?" Nick said while looking at the road. "I was never scared. Just anxious." I said, scoffing.

 Sapnap hasn't even had his first kiss. How the hell would he know how I feel? 

"This is why everyone calls you Pissbaby." At that, we both burst out laughing. 

|9 Hours Later|

"Oh shit, we're almost there." Nick said randomly. My eyes shot open. I looked at the GPS, "8 minutes?" I said shocked. I must have been asleep for longer than I thought. 

"Fuck."

|Y/N's Point Of View|

"So how's mineshaft?" 

"Minecraft mom. And it's really good actually. I'm making-" I was interrupted by knocking at my front door. "I'll call you back in a second. Love you." I said, hanging up. 

It was unusual to get any visitors. Especially at 10PM. 

As I was walking to the door, I grabbed my plate. I groaned as crumbs fell onto the floor. As I got closer to the door, I heard not one, but two voices. 

"Just knock again man. She's probably asleep." I heard one of the voices say. Who the hell are these people? I looked through the peephole to see two very tall men standing on the other side of the door. I strained my eyes harder, desperate to pick out any detail I might recognize. Then I saw the golden blonde hair and freckles. 

I swung the door open, dropping my plate in the process. Soon I made eye contact with Dream. No, Clay

"Surprise!" He said, smiling. I laughed, shocked, then ran up to him. Once my body hit his, I felt electric. He took me in his arms and lifted me while we hugged, laughter filling the hall. After what felt like forever, I was pulled away by strong arms. 

"No hug for me?" I turned around to see Sapnap looking at me, smiling. I let go of Clay, sadly, and ran up to Nick. He too picked me up, only this time I didn't feel the spark, it was more like I didn't want to stop hugging him. He was like a giant teddy bear.

 "Are you done hogging her yet." I heard Clay say behind me, sounding genuinely frustrated. Sapnap set me down with a huff. For a second I was speechless, this moment didn't seem real. 

"W-What are you guys doing here?" I said, boggled. "Seeing you. Obviously." Sapnap said sassily. I smiled at him. Then looked at Clay. When our eyes met, I felt butterflies in places that they don't belong. (Hint: It's not your stomach)