the competition

Maddies pov

Today is the day of the competition and im soooo nervous to do my duet with lucas and i have a featured part in the group dance! I have my duet costume and its gorgeous! Lucas came out and he looked really cute! My costume is turquoise with silver sparkles its a two peice and lucas has on a turquoise button up shirt and black pants. We ran our dance while abby gave us our regular pep talk. Me lucas walked back stage and he grabbed my hand and we watched Kendall and nia do there duet. They were sooo amazing i gave each of them a hug and hug and got ready to go on stage. I got into my starting postition and the music started and we started to dance gracefully we were together in sync. Ms.abby told is that she added a kiss into the danceee.... it was coming up i was nervous. I leap into his arms.. we looked into eachother eyes he leaned in he kissed me!! i felt sparks. we got into our ending pose and walked off stage and looked in love. When we got off stage we were swarmed with hugs. Lucas hugged me and said "you danced beautifully" he kissed me on the cheek and i blushed and we walked hand-in hand to the dressing there ms.abby, my mom, and lucas's mom told us how well we did. ms.abby just said how in love we looked.

Authors note hey-o since I didn't reach my goal I decided to update anyway but yeah enjoy
Nout✌️