the truth and more dancers

Previously..
Chloe POV
I wasn't sleep the whole time.

Maddie POV
I woke to have kenzie brushing my hair and singing all about that bass. I started singing along but something didn't feel right. I told kenzie I had to use the bathroom I got passed her and went to sit with Lucas he was watching pretty little liars(don't judge him!!) I sat next to him and brushed my brunette bangs out my face and smiled. He looked at me and blushed but he seemed distance. I hugged him He just kind of tapped me I got up and went back to kenzie and asked "why is Lucas acting so strange?" She shrugged and looked at Chloe who was evil eyeing Kendall. Kenzie then said "no that's strange!" Then we stopped at a rest stop and noticed a familiar bus.

Abby's POV
I was almost into a good sleep but I heard a scratchy voice other known as cathy. UGH! she was talking to the other mom's about how her bus broke down and nobody could be their until three days. We had a lot of extra space on the bus but it was cathy.... But also I felt bad for the children ( I know that's a first jk! Lol) I decided to let them on but have Cathy sit next to the driver.

Maddie's POV
Suddenly we heard the bus sick Cathy talking. Also we heard more kids walking towards the back of the bus but hadn't reached me and kenzie yet I saw Zack and he wouldn't stop staring at me ,sure, he was cute but not as cute as Lucas. Then I saw that new girl and her name was Mackenzie she was evil eyeing me like Chloe did Kendall